LS1GTO Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
TREAD HERE. LIMP HOME.
265 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sugar Land, Missouri City, Stafford etc? I have seen only one other GTO on the road so far, and that was at the O'Reilly Nationals in Pasadena.

·
Registered
118 Posts
RA7 GTO said:
Sugar Land, Missouri City, Stafford etc? I have seen only one other GTO on the road so far, and that was at the O'Reilly Nationals in Pasadena.
Hey RA7 GTO,

Spring here!!!! I work for Chase bank in downtown and like you I haven't seen any GTOs on the road. I've followed your car closely ever since I heard it was over at MTI. That thing is one sweet ride......hope I get a chance to see it someday. Question for you though.....how do you ever decide which car to drive between the Z and the Goat?????

-JB

·
3,327 Posts
Where is Missouri city? I am not too far from the TX boarder, depending on where you are located. Im just too lazy to look it up right now. I wouldnt mind seeing that 455 H.O. sometime.

·
Registered
118 Posts
Warren said:
Where is Missouri city? I am not too far from the TX boarder, depending on where you are located. Im just too lazy to look it up right now. I wouldnt mind seeing that 455 H.O. sometime.
Suburb of Houston.....South/SW.

·
God Bless Texas!
2,284 Posts
RA7 GTO said:
I'm in Katy. Ive seen 2 on the road (Both on the same day). Since then I havent seen any but mine.

·
TREAD HERE. LIMP HOME.
265 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
JBraider said:
Hey RA7 GTO,

Spring here!!!! I work for Chase bank in downtown and like you I haven't seen any GTOs on the road. I've followed your car closely ever since I heard it was over at MTI. That thing is one sweet ride......hope I get a chance to see it someday. Question for you though.....how do you ever decide which car to drive between the Z and the Goat?????

-JB
Too bad you're not closer -would be cool to start "new" GTO club. I'm breaking the 455 in now, but the car will return to MTI shortly for the last few, mostly cosmetic details. She is a MONSTER but entirely civil in traffic although fairly loud. I'm running on the stock rims/tires while we get the Boyd-Coddington wheels offset a little more perfect in the back. With the way this car squats back on launch I'm most surprized at how well these skinny tires hold their own against 545lbs-ft. Of course you can spin them at will but you have to TRY.
As far as which car to drive, its the Goat all the way for now! Such is the nature of new toys. When it rains I drive my wife's BMW though, so I'm not getting alot of GTO or Z seat-time these recent days.

·
Registered
250 Posts
RA7 GTO said:
Sweeny, down around Lake Jackson.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts