LS1GTO Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
207 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If I can, I like to hit up Snookers off of 59 by Lakeside every Friday since they have free pool from 11AM-6PM for $6 worth of food and drink...if anybody's around, I'd like to start meeting some other goat owners around here and maybe someone more well versed in car engineering can educate me a bit.

Otherwise, any movie buffs? I'm always up for a movie :D

·
I hack cars.
8,111 Posts
I'm down there every weekend, but I dont typically take the goat down there or let it sit in any parking lot around there :)

·
2004 GTO IBM/Blue m6
316 Posts
I'm always up for a meet, but it would be better if more people would come. I'd have to leave work early to make it down before 6.

·
Registered
207 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
yeah, I work retail so my day off is Friday...soon it'll be Monday, but same story.

There's nobody in the parking lot during the day...I park one lane over and it's never been a problem. They have pretty good food, great fries, good beer, 8 and 9-foot tables newly refelted.

Either way, I'll be there probably around 2 or 3 on Friday, gonna golf in the morning if weather allows it.

·
04 Impulse blue/blue M6 GOAT
368 Posts
i live in sterling but my goats in the shop no clue when i get it back.

·
duh
1,214 Posts
I'm going to school in Kalamazoo, but my goat lives in a garage in Sterling Heights. :cry:
I'll probably be home this or next friday, so I'd be up for a meet. Besides I need to look at a supercharged goat.

·
Great Lakes Moderator
2,358 Posts
I'd have to leave really early Friday to be down there at 6, considering I start work at 2:30...lol I still want to try and get together this fall with some of you guys though!
My aunt and uncle live in Troy, near Wattles and Crooks! I'll be down somewhere in/near Troy on the 23rd/24th for sure.
Loco- That sucks its still in the shop!!

·
I hack cars.
8,111 Posts
Hey, if you want to come meet up this weekend, I'll be showing my car at the Northwood Auto Show here in Midland :)

·
duh
1,214 Posts
GTPprix said:
Hey, if you want to come meet up this weekend, I'll be showing my car at the Northwood Auto Show here in Midland :)
Details please. :)

·
Registered
207 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
aye, Midland's a bit far...my plans for Friday might be changing...my dad and I might visit my sister in Ann Arbor now.

But anybody up for Saturday night or Sunday...LMK.

·
I hack cars.
8,111 Posts
I meant the Bay City/Saginaw guys, I figured it was too far for everyone else Kzoo is a hike too lol. It's the biggest outdoor new car show in the world, here is a little more info: http://www.northwood.edu/mi/autoshow

·
Great Lakes Moderator
2,358 Posts
SWEEET, count me in, i'll stop by when I'm not workin! (grr, i hate scheduled unpaid overtime) Are you going to be there both days?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts