LS1GTO Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Hammer of Justice
722 Posts
deffinitly not auto city for U in pinecrest..... they might do good work, but thier customer relations are pretty bad, based on my personal experience

·
Not a winner?
7,438 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
at this rate. i dont' think anyone has any good costumer service , not from my experience

·
Hammer of Justice
722 Posts
pm sent? is it top secret:secret: information that you dont want your competition in january hearing? :drink:

well im actually planing on heading up to proctor pontiac in tallahassee, if its any better i will make sure to use service up here instead of miami, because im pretty much convinced all those dealers were lost cause's

·
Unreconstructed
272 Posts
I haven't found any good ones, but I did finally get good service at King, even if they didn't reset the oil change alarm and left the coolant 1/2 a quart low.

·
Registered
8 Posts
dredz172 said:
pm sent? is it top secret:secret: information that you dont want your competition in january hearing? :drink:

well im actually planing on heading up to proctor pontiac in tallahassee, if its any better i will make sure to use service up here instead of miami, because im pretty much convinced all those dealers were lost cause's

I would stay away from Proctor, the service there sucks and their service manager is a complete idiot.
I bought my 06 from there, a couple weeks later I noticed the struts were leaking and so I brought it back to them. They look at it and agree that the struts were leaking, they tell me they'll order new struts but its not a handeling or safety issue and "to just drive it carefully". I leave and go across the intersection of mahan & capital circle and my car sounds like it is falling apart - a loud loose/metal to metal grinding noise when I hit any little bump.
Needless to say, I pull a u-turn and take it back. They put it back on the lift and see NOTHING wrong with it, the service manager then proceeds to tell me that the noise is a result of getting air in the struts when it was put on the lift. Knowing that was complete BS, I took the car to the Pontiac dealer in quincy. They put it on the lift and tell me the sway bar is missing a bushing and one end-link is installed backwards, so they call Proctor. Proctor says they did not touch the car, only put it on a lift - the 2 dealerships then try to accuse me of removing the bushing and messing w/ the car!

I wouldn't let either work on my bicycle.....

1 - 9 of 9 Posts