LS1GTO Forums banner

Any St. Louis guys going to Culppepers?

1K views 3 replies 3 participants last post by  Playdough 
#1 ·
Just curious if there was anylocals on here that were taking part in the cruise to Culpeppers...

Another note...I registered for nats today and I have to say that I was a little hesitant to go after reading what I had about the favoritism towards the older cars, but everyone there was very friendly and didn't make me feel like an outsider...So maybe it's not as bad as I thought it would be...I'll look forward to meeting some of you at Culpeppers hopefully...

#2 ·
StlPhantom said:
Just curious if there was anylocals on here that were taking part in the cruise to Culpeppers...

Another note...I registered for nats today and I have to say that I was a little hesitant to go after reading what I had about the favoritism towards the older cars, but everyone there was very friendly and didn't make me feel like an outsider...So maybe it's not as bad as I thought it would be...I'll look forward to meeting some of you at Culpeppers hopefully...

Whens the Culpeppers cruise, tonight?

#3 ·
We are going on the Culpeppers cruise tonight, it starts at 6. We are also going on the Rt. 66 cruise this morning as well that leaves at 9:30...

#4 ·
We will be hanging out and having a few drinks tonight again after dinner at culpeppers. So probably around 8:30ish or so.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.