LS1GTO Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been to a bunch of dealers and they are all out.

·
Gone but not forgotten
4,672 Posts
i do. but i plan on keeping it. its the nice silver/chrome finished one. my salesman said he didn't know how they got it. he said they were going like hot cakes. i guess he was right.

·
late owner of a 2004
701 Posts
I got one when I bought mine.....my dealership was selling them only. or giving them with a car purchase. they are pretty sweet!!

·
Yes, it has a car seat
1,884 Posts
N2OLS1GTO said:
I've been to a bunch of dealers and they are all out.
I purchased one of the collectors editions - but I may have a duplicate of one of the regular ones. I'll check and see.
Dan

·
duh
1,214 Posts
Rockos GTO said:
I got one when I bought mine.....my dealership was selling them only. or giving them with a car purchase. they are pretty sweet!!
Same here, I got mine after I got the car. They are a lot nicer than what GM sent me when I requested info a couple of months ago.

·
Registered
980 Posts
Is the information any different?

·
Great Lakes Moderator
2,358 Posts
Same here, I got mine after I got the car. They are a lot nicer than what GM sent me when I requested info a couple of months ago.
Wow, i signed up in Feb. online for GTO info and to this date I still have not recieved one thing about it in the mail... Oh well, I have the real thing to enjoy every day! N2OLS1GTO- If you go to ebay, ( http://search.ebay.com/pontiac-GTO-brochure_W0QQsokeywordredirectZ1QQfromZR8 ) you can see the "2004 collector edition catalog" (a really premium brochure) and the regular showroom brochure for 04.

·
duh
1,214 Posts
dmonty said:
Is the information any different?
A little more in depth I think, but the presentation is far better.
More pictures :D

·
duh
1,214 Posts
BowdawG said:
Wow, i signed up in Feb. online for GTO info and to this date I still have not recieved one thing about it in the mail... Oh well, I have the real thing to enjoy every day! N2OLS1GTO- If you go to ebay, ( http://search.ebay.com/pontiac-GTO-brochure_W0QQsokeywordredirectZ1QQfromZR8 ) you can see the "2004 collector edition catalog" (a really premium brochure) and the regular showroom brochure for 04.
Got the showroom brochure promptly via Fedex, In fact I think I delivered one this morning as well.

·
duh
1,214 Posts
illuvial said:
Is that the one with the CD?
Only CD I got was in my glove box. Didn't listen to most of it, but it just seemed like a quick start owners manual.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Pontiac mailed me the cd. I go to a lot of automotive swap meets, so I'll find one somewhere in my travels.

·
THE ROKET WAS SOLD ON 6/22/14
9,794 Posts
N2OLS1GTO said:
Pontiac mailed me the cd. I go to a lot of automotive swap meets, so I'll find one somewhere in my travels.
The CD you guys are talking about is the one Pontiac sent out this summer. It's the GTO Audio & Interactive CD-ROM.

The brochure is that silver cover one you should have got when you picked up your car. They made you *think* you were special when you get it 'cause they go for $25.00....BIG deal.....look what WE paid........oopps sorry...hehehe

ROK

·
duh
1,214 Posts
ROKS ROCKET said:
They made you *think* you were special when you get it 'cause they go for $25.00....ROK
:banghead: $25, and here I paid almost 28k for it...........
Fortunately it came with a life size silver GTO :gr_jest:

·
Yes, it has a car seat
1,884 Posts
ROKS ROCKET said:
The CD you guys are talking about is the one Pontiac sent out this summer. It's the GTO Audio & Interactive CD-ROM.

The brochure is that silver cover one you should have got when you picked up your car. They made you *think* you were special when you get it 'cause they go for $25.00....BIG deal.....look what WE paid........oopps sorry...hehehe

ROK
Actually not all dealers gave them out. I paid the $25 extra for mine.
Dan

·
BuckeyeGoats.com
1,943 Posts
I have about 5 of the regular dealer hand outs. Pay for shipping and it's yours. Actually, I'm in Detroit area about once a month if you can wait.

Also, for anyone that cares, the HUMBLER is back on the road. After going thru 4 broken radiators, thanks to NAPA shipping, I finally got a good one. The old goat jsut loves this cool air as well.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts