My car battery somehow got stuck in some young chuckle fucks window

What I do now?

·
Dick Ross
7,163 Posts

·
Super Moderator
11,280 Posts
we still have an off-road thread? I’m curious about your Sami. I have a pretty cool buggy now too.

Still have the Sammy. It needs a fresh motor maybe this summer. Also have a Gladiator now but I think it will be relegated to mall crawler status.

·
Super Moderator
11,280 Posts
In the Sammy? It's actually not much smaller inside if at all in the ****pit than the Gladiator.

Now that being said I'm only 5'9"

My dad is like 6 foot and it's pretty funny watching him drive the Samurai.

No way in hell I would own either of these vehicles as a tall person. Same with the Corvette.

·
Worthless reject member
39,118 Posts
i meant the gladiator.

i sat in one at the autoshow and my head felt like it stuck out of the top.

if the samuri is smaller... smurf that.

also sat in a supra, and if anyone thinks the a pillar in a GTO is a brain hemmorage waiting to happen.... lulz.

·
Super Moderator
11,280 Posts
Yeah I couldn't do that either. Don't blame you. I have a friend that is like 6 foot 3 with a Jeep JK and he's like 275 pounds. I have no effing idea how he can drive it.

·
Registered Winner
7,147 Posts
Yeah I couldn't do that either. Don't blame you. I have a friend that is like 6 foot 3 with a Jeep JK and he's like 275 pounds. I have no effing idea how he can drive it.
I got one for a rental the other day and liked it, but god damn it wandered around on the freeway because of the windshield compared to my Sierra. I'm sure I'd get used to it though.

·
Super Moderator
11,280 Posts
The Gladiator does feel like a dart without feathers on the freeway. But it's a solid axles with a steering box and rubber link suspension so I don't expect too much precision lol.

21 - 37 of 37 Posts