LS1GTO Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
GTOless
7,189 Posts
West Coast Speed is probably who you are referring to. They haven't been around for a while.

·
Administrator
9,407 Posts
What’s your ultimate question? You want a set of SAP replica grilles?

·
Registered
2005 red, full sap, Mast blk label heads and cam, magnacharger mp112, e85 conversion, FLT stage 6
191 Posts
All I'll say about the GTOG8TA replica SAP grills is be cognizant of what the carbon fiber versions look like.... The non carbon fiber versions look good, as good as the original OEM I think. But their carbon fiber version has taken a hit in quality the last year or so.

·
Registered
CP M6 04, YJ A4 04
365 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
OK. Probably was West Coast Speed, remember corresponding with him a couple times & seemed like a good guy.
Just wanted to check. Am thinking about a set of those grills, as have to get the roof, trunk, and ? painted - poor car, was babied its 1st 3 yrs, and since has sat outside under a cover in the SoCal sun.

Will likely pick up a set from GTOG8TA, not the carbon fiber ones

·
Administrator
9,407 Posts
The construction and fitment of the GTOG8TA ones are far superior to the WCS ones too.

·
Registered
CP M6 04, YJ A4 04
365 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Got mine when they were on sale. Sitting in the box nearby, so I can keep them looking new I guess :cautious:

Did anyone install theirs with either A) body color or B) non-gloss black on the added SAP area leading back to the grill itself, for lack of a better description of the flat part on the bottom - ?

roof & trunk lid need paint, so am planning the grill install when that gets done

1 - 15 of 15 Posts