LS1GTO Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Suck it Trebek
1,502 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Just wondering if any of you guys work at a STL dealership?

I need a favor.... I took out my passenger seat without disconnecting my battery and now my airbag light is on :( I can't reset it with any of my scanners and the dealer on page wanted to charge me $100 just to reset it?
Anybody have a hookup?

-Jim

·
Calm like a bomb.....
395 Posts
Jim go back up there and tell John Sotherland (black guy with classes) in the front serivce area that you know me and ask him if he can hook you up. Or go to www.fastlouis.com and ask a guy with screen name Tech if he can reflash your PCM.

·
Suck it Trebek
1,502 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
69CamaroSS said:
Jim go back up there and tell John Sotherland (black guy with classes) in the front serivce area that you know me and ask him if he can hook you up. Or go to www.fastlouis.com and ask a guy with screen name Tech if he can reflash your PCM.
Yeah, John was a pretty cool guy, chatted with him a bit. And was suprised after I told him on my way out that the service writer (some lady with long light brown hair) wanted to write me up for a that kind of bill. :drink: He shook his head in disbelief also....lol

I guess my problem was, I was honest about how the light came about. I should've just played dumb.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts