1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
370 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
B
64 Posts
That does seem too good to be true.The wheel and tire package is even a great deal!

·
Pshhhhhht!
2,366 Posts
Considering that no one has bought anything from him, I would not risk it.

·
Registered
880 Posts

·
Pshhhhhht!
2,366 Posts
After a second look, it kinda does look legit. He's selling 279's and even has a pic of them in his warehouse I believe. Give him a call and find out...his number is listed.

·
Finally finished!!
221 Posts
I checked through his feedback. The most he made on a sale was like 90 bucks. I wouldnt buy just yet, but watch to see if he sells them and then go from there. He could have sold some small stuff with a couple repeat buyers to get his feedback up to sucker in people to buy the big dollar items and then, wham no product for them.

·
Registered
195 Posts
Hahaha, look at this! this is one of the items he has purchased and recieved postive feedback from!
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=230008931670&category=378
Wow thats funny, now if you look at most of the other items they are mostly $.01 items that he purchased to get his feedback up.
This does not mean that this is a scam but i would deffinetly look into this guy before buying anything. Good Luck

·
ls2 freak
590 Posts
dblaron said:
Hahaha, look at this! this is one of the items he has purchased and recieved postive feedback from!
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=230008931670&category=378
Wow thats funny, now if you look at most of the other items they are mostly $.01 items that he purchased to get his feedback up.
This does not mean that this is a scam but i would deffinetly look into this guy before buying anything. Good Luck
after seeing that---red flag!!!! i would not buy from him---noone else has yet---wait till he gets 20 feedbacks from buyers he has no feedback at all from buyers--then it would be c.o.d. even then

1 - 10 of 10 Posts