LS1GTO Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
318 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know alot of you don't take yours out in the rain, GTO that is. I do, and I love driving it with wet roads. I had to wash mine this afternoon even with the rain coming right behind me. After all, it has to look good even in a torrential downfall. We're all alittle sick, aren't we?

·
Captain Thread Killer returns
21,898 Posts
Jodi said:
I know alot of you don't take yours out in the rain, GTO that is. I do, and I love driving it with wet roads. I had to wash mine this afternoon even with the rain coming right behind me. After all, it has to look good even in a torrential downfall. We're all alittle sick, aren't we?

Mine was washed 3 days ago and it has rained each day since but at least the rain makes it look even cleaner.....gets that dust off. I had some fun today, I left off the T/C as usual and I turned right..... onto an empty road and gunned it a little......its fun when the @ass comes out and you get a little power slide....... :D :D :drink: :bubbrub
Have I told you I LOVE THIS CAR!

·
Master of Youngrushhour
4,318 Posts
I always thought rain was a required ingredient after a good washing. I can't remember the last time along the shore when I have washed the car when rain drops didn't follow within an hour or so.

Black cars look sweet wet.

·
Mod Hungry... Empty Wallet
2,137 Posts
Well let's see... I've owned the car 45 days.... of which it has rained most of them ;)

Yep... I wash my car before it rains :D

·
J.A.F. User
61 Posts
Washing mine CAUSES rain where none had been on the radar before. If I were alive back in the 30's, and living in the middle of the country, there would have been no dustbowl.
"And God said to Noah, 'Noah - better get moving on that ark. Mikie is washing his stupid car again, therefore I must make it rain. You know - biblical proportions. Oh - and don't forget the animals.'"

·
Registered
3,255 Posts
If I didn't wash mine in the rain it would never get washed.
:drink: :drink:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts