1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Big Dave
928 Posts
I wonder if they like them?

·
Porch Dick
20,343 Posts
I think the placement is pretty good. They would look a little better if the housing matched the GTO interior a little better. From that picture, the fit and finish doesn't seem to great.

·
More Boost = More Fun!
1,461 Posts
bvbull200 said:
I think the placement is pretty good. They would look a little better if the housing matched the GTO interior a little better. From that picture, the fit and finish doesn't seem to great.
+1. They'll need alot of finishing work to make them look right.

·
Registered
7,196 Posts
AED is not on, shall we say, the A list of vendors that many would do business with. For that matter I don't think that they're on the B or C list either.

·
ohhhh prettty
63 Posts
weak, looks like Rice. Doesent even match up to the curve of the dash. I dunno even the look of one on each side looks really tacky

·
Mod Hungry... Empty Wallet
2,137 Posts
Geoff Michaels said:
they're too "tack-on" looking
What makes you think that... the double sided tape you can see on the right one?

·
Registered
221 Posts
Great idea, poor execution. Speaking of rice, look at the fugly taillights on that Grand Am in the picture.

·
Buy a Hybrid. I Need Your Gas
3,883 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Huntress said:
What makes you think that... the double sided tape you can see on the right one?
Take a look at the holes for the gauges too, especially on the left side - looks like the gauges they're using for the pics are too small :slap:

·
Not a winner?
7,438 Posts
Omaha said:
Great idea, poor execution. Speaking of rice, look at the fugly taillights on that Grand Am in the picture.
you think thats fugly? check these out

same website. thats a grand prix or grand am by the way

·
18,228 Posts
Besides the fit and finish, where do you run the wires (or tubing for mech. gauges)? I'd certainly not want to be drilling the holes thru the dash, especially on something so 'temporary'.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts