LS1GTO Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
GM World Class Technician
208 Posts
I modified my JBA midpipes and installed a set of the moroso's. I didn't like the sound before. I love the sound after, but I have 4 mufflers. I just ordered a set of longtubes and will be putting only the moroso's back on this time.

·
208 Posts
Here is a video of mine on the dyno. Exhaust is JBA shorties, moroso spiral flows, single chamber flowmasters, all 2 1/2" tubing. Dyno Video

·
Raoul Duke
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Sounds good man thanks a lot.Did you set it up with the moroso's up front more? Why are your unning them along with the single chambered flow? Also what size tires were u running in the back, they look tough. Thanks again man.

·
208 Posts
Raoul Duke said:
Sounds good man thanks a lot.Did you set it up with the moroso's up front more? Why are your unning them along with the single chambered flow? Also what size tires were u running in the back, they look tough. Thanks again man.
When I put the catless mid's on I didn't like the sound at all. I already had the catback on it with the flowmasters. I did a whole lot of research and listening and decided to try the spiral flows and have loved them ever since. The only place I had to put the moroso's was in the midpipes as the flowmasters are in the factory mufflers location. So I cut the midpipes up. Now it serves two purposes. It helps with the sound and fools most people when it comes to inspecteing for cats ;) When the long tubes go on I'm going to try just the moroso's and see what it sounds like. If I don't like it then I'll change it. I'm running 275/40 Yokohama ES100's on the factory 17" wheels out back.

·
Raoul Duke
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Alright then fella's thanks for the input 6, I am going to get this started at noon. I am guessing nobody has flow number's???

1 - 8 of 8 Posts