LS1GTO Forums banner

1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
RIP
7,541 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Who is actually going to this? Supposed to be near Claim Jumpers at 5:00pm on Saturday the 23rd.

·
"Modless Joe"
426 Posts
tentative list of who may, or may not, show up...

BobthePhotoGuy
Unknown
radarwz
Scooby
Billseast
79 EFI Z
odie3283
05gto60
BAD EFX
Church
Avengence
mypetgoatAZ
Grey Goat
jjhmoney
nathaall
Smitty??? :stickpoke

·
JJHmoney
50 Posts
I'm still in!

·
RIP
7,541 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Did you bump it up to a 200 shot Smitty? How did the dyno runs go the other day? It starts about 5pm so you can show up for a bit then roll up to Speedworld. You want to let it cool down anyways. I left last Saturday about 10:30 and it was feeling nice and cool at Speedworld. I even managed to run a 13.4 @ 109 with the GF in the car. The left lane was crap. Wheel hop in 2nd and 3rd when I shifted.

·
Semper Fi
4,857 Posts
jon6.0 said:
Did you bump it up to a 200 shot Smitty? How did the dyno runs go the other day? It starts about 5pm so you can show up for a bit then roll up to Speedworld. You want to let it cool down anyways. I left last Saturday about 10:30 and it was feeling nice and cool at Speedworld. I even managed to run a 13.4 @ 109 with the GF in the car. The left lane was crap. Wheel hop in 2nd and 3rd when I shifted.

no didnt do the 200 shot yet.

·
Registered
109 Posts
I fully intended on going, however, after an unfortunate incident with a large amount of rocks, I am without my GTO for a few more weeks until the body shop can finish repairs. :barf:

·
Registered
109 Posts
79_EFI_Z said:
I fully intended on going, however, after an unfortunate incident with a large amount of rocks, I am without my GTO for a few more weeks until the body shop can finish repairs. :barf:

that sucks

·
Registered
2,469 Posts
79_EFI_Z said:

im telling you, you shouldnt have went off roading:stickpoke

just messin. sucks what happened

·
More Boost = More Fun!
1,461 Posts
I'm in, bad clutch and all.

·
110% Stock... :D
2,085 Posts
I think I'm still in, as long as I can drive the car still by then :)

Seems it's getting cooler. Need to figure out how to finish up the suspension, get a new valve train and go to the track for some last few NA runs. I'm sure Smitty will be up for going with me when the time comes?

1 - 20 of 45 Posts