LS1GTO Forums banner

Anyone going to the Nats need GTO wheels w/ tires?

1K views 1 reply 2 participants last post by  Thanatos 
#1 ·
The dealership I work for has a few sets of 2005 17in factory wheels they removed off cars that had aftermarket wheels installed when sold brand new. These wheels/tires have less than 100 miles on them (most more like 15 miles) I think they have 2 maybe 3 sets of 4 tops. A set of 4 wheels with tires would be $500 to anyone off this board (they usually eBay them for $550-600). I will be available wednesday, Firday and Saturday if you are interested. Email me at firehawk237@yahoo.com or pm me through here so we can arrange a time to meet up as our dealership is just down the street from the host hotel. Thanks

Mods if you could just leave this thread in this section till sunday, I'd appreciate it thanks again!

#2 ·
69CamaroSS said:
The dealership I work for has a few sets of 2005 17in factory wheels they removed off cars that had aftermarket wheels installed when sold brand new. These wheels/tires have less than 100 miles on them (most more like 15 miles) I think they have 2 maybe 3 sets of 4 tops. A set of 4 wheels with tires would be $500 to anyone off this board (they usually eBay them for $550-600). I will be available wednesday, Firday and Saturday if you are interested. Email me at firehawk237@yahoo.com or pm me through here so we can arrange a time to meet up as our dealership is just down the street from the host hotel. Thanks

Mods if you could just leave this thread in this section till sunday, I'd appreciate it thanks again!
See my e-mail :hail: :hail:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.