LS1GTO Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
553 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
..the GTO 6.0 Litre badge? Preferably a straight on shot...cant seem to find any online thru searches. :(

Thanks

·
Not a winner?
7,438 Posts
i know i've seen one around here somewhere lolb y the way. i've always wondered why people post up a topic that doesn't ave the full meaning unless you click it. oh and, did you make your gto look like that one in your avitar? i like it.

·
Registered
553 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
jamesbiz said:
i've always wondered why people post up a topic that doesn't ave the full meaning unless you click it. oh and, did you make your gto look like that one in your avitar? i like it.
lol..to get people wondering what I'm talking about and actually read the rest of the thread. :) I guess, now that I think about it, i could have fit "a GTO badge" in the title..oh well.

I was going to make the front look like that...took it to a vinyl place but the curve was too great to apply vinyl to it in one piece..and i didn't want a million peices of vinyl below...so I just screw it...but I really wanted to do that. I could get it painted..but it will be chipped to hell in about a month.

·
Not a winner?
7,438 Posts
i'm sure there would be an easy way to do it. i have black and it doesn't get chipped to hell. can't say the same for the hood tho but i guess thats because rocks bouncing off metal is worse ont he paint. it just bounces off the plastic. why don't you go get some " autoart spray paint" and try it out. it washes of with soap and you can keep it on for a few days.

·
Not a winner?
7,438 Posts
oh and by the way. people like me would click this thread because i jsut want to know what the hell it is but not eveyrone. and someone might never see it even tho they have the pic you want and just didn't bother. JMO. but i'm sure it won't be to hard for you to find the pic. If it wasn't dark out side i would do it.

·
Registered
553 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
jamesbiz said:
i'm sure there would be an easy way to do it. i have black and it doesn't get chipped to hell. can't say the same for the hood tho but i guess thats because rocks bouncing off metal is worse ont he paint. it just bounces off the plastic. why don't you go get some " autoart spray paint" and try it out. it washes of with soap and you can keep it on for a few days.

autoart spray paint...interesting..never heard of it. Where can you buy it? I'd like to try it out...thanks for the suggestion!

And I found the badge...on a site for overlays..it was taken from a side angle...but I just straightened it out the best I could in photoshop...I just wanted it for my myspace page...yeh, I'm corny and have a myspace page..lol

:)

·
Not a winner?
7,438 Posts
wow i like that last pic. i think he wants a straight on shot. but that would make a good avitar for someone. actually. why don't you make that YOUR avitar?

·
Professional Type 1 Diabetic
4,263 Posts
I hate to be an asshole so I won't tell you to search on this. I just posted a pic for someone less than two weeks ago who asked for the same thing. Actually, mine was a 5.7 logo, but in that same thread was a 6.0 pic.
<edit>I guess I better post the pic or else you would have to search for it:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts