LS1GTO Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2006 M6 CGM
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone know where to find or know anyone selling a lower hexagon grille?

·
Administrator
9,200 Posts
Yeah; Mavman sells one. Available now.

·
Registered
2006 M6 CGM
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yeah; Mavman sells one. Available now.
That one is cool, but looks like the upper grilles that match it are only available for SAP grilles. I'm not a big fan of the SAP style, was hoping to come across somewhere who might still have the ones that SpencerW made. I'll keep looking at Mavman's website and see if they make a matching set to replace OE style upper grille.

·
Administrator
9,200 Posts
Good luck with that. Been a LONG time since I’ve seen one of those. You asked for a hexagon grille, so that’s why I suggested Mavman since finding something WCS made (Spencer) is going to be extremely hard to find these days.

Reactions: bo06gto

·
Registered
2006 M6 CGM
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Good luck with that. Been a LONG time since I’ve seen one of those. You asked for a hexagon grille, so that’s why I suggested Mavman since finding something WCS made (Spencer) is going to be extremely hard to find these days.
Yea thanks for letting me know about that one, I actually like the Mavman one better, hopefully he can make a matching OE style upper grille replacement.

·
Doing the Mid-life thang!!!
495 Posts
You mean these
Vehicle Grille Automotive tire Automotive lighting White

Wheel Land vehicle Car Automotive parking light Tire

·
Doing the Mid-life thang!!!
495 Posts

·
Registered
2006 M6 CGM
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
No, those look like the race mesh ones. I was trying to find a SpencerW lower grill as they match the OE upper grilles. If I couldn't find one of those I like the look of the Mavman (Bad Haas) hexagon lower grille, but not sure if they make upper OE style grilles that match that lower. Mavman options below, I love the lower, but I'm not a fan of SAP grilles and was trying to get an answer if Mavman or Bad Haas would make matching OE style upper grilles like the SAP ones pictured below. No answer back yet from Bad Haas or Mavman.

Rectangle Font Auto part Parallel Number

Photograph White Black Jaw Font

1 - 9 of 9 Posts