LS1GTO Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
I hack cars.
8,111 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm trying to figure out if the superchips reprogrammer changes any of the calibration #'s so that I can edit it later with another software package. Basically I want to make sure that if I need to make small tweaks I wont have any problems later, IE adding LS6 heads/cam and updating the VE table. I'm also curious to see what they do for torque limiting ect..

·
Registered
464 Posts
You got a PM

·
WOT's up?
559 Posts
Has anyone, Arrowhead, TByrne, given us definitive gains on the Magnacharger yet? I'd like to get one too, but nobody will tell me what the dyno numbers say.

·
Registered
662 Posts
I will be happy to as soon as they come through. I put the order in for the Magna Charger on friday and shop is scheduled for Sept 8th. The shop said roughly 1 week maybe more for install and dyno tuning. Magna Charger is showing 443 rwhp and 416 rwtq on a mustang dyno which is usually ( what I was told 10% lower then a dynojet ) So depending on drive train loss of the GTO you should be able to see roughly what it will hit. All I care is that its more then 425 which is what a viper owner at work got on his GTS.

http://www.magnacharger.com/images/dyno/dyno002.jpg

·
Registered
464 Posts
Well it's installed and playing around with everything. At least logging. Chris I will PM you again

1 - 6 of 6 Posts