LS1GTO Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Not a winner?
7,438 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i posted in the apperence section but just realized it would make more more sense to post in the electronics section.
http://www.ls1gto.com/forums/showthread.php?t=108898

what i want to know is how high of a wattage can i go if i replace the wiring harness with their kit. can you use the highbeam kit for the low beams? i have blacked out lights and need to get it as bright as i can get it.

·
Addicted to the go fast pedal
1,000 Posts
the headlights (both hi/low) are fine on the stock connectors as I've been running these for months.. but the fogs are a different story.. The ones they supply as the combo deal will roast your connectors.. Least they did mine..

I didn't purchase the stouter cables they provide with the kit and I should have.. Maybe they wouldn't have burned up my stock ones.. Hope that helps..

·
Not a winner?
7,438 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
dizz81 said:
the headlights (both hi/low) are fine on the stock connectors as I've been running these for months.. but the fogs are a different story.. The ones they supply as the combo deal will roast your connectors.. Least they did mine..

I didn't purchase the stouter cables they provide with the kit and I should have.. Maybe they wouldn't have burned up my stock ones.. Hope that helps..
how strong of head light bulbs did you get tho?

·
Addicted to the go fast pedal
1,000 Posts
<~~~~~~ click on his sponsor link that first page.. thats what I ordered.. the whole package fogs/hi/low.. Fog wattage was to much for the stock connectors.. I suggest if you get the fogs DEFINITELY get the high temp connectors....

1 - 4 of 4 Posts