LS1GTO Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i was looking for someone in maryland that has hp tuners that can d/l a program for me to get tq managment off, anyone?..............04, a4

·
PhantomBlk04A4
306 Posts
Theres a shop in Glen burnie about an hour or so away from you called PSI, there phone number is 410-766-7774. Good guy, he can do anything you need him to

·
Registered
1,635 Posts
I think he's looking for somebody with an 04 a4 that has HP Tuners and just had tq mgmt removed and would like to share their bin file and load it on his car.

Taking it to a shop like Jeff's will cost hundreds of dollars.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
GTWhoa said:
I think he's looking for somebody with an 04 a4 that has HP Tuners and just had tq mgmt removed and would like to share their bin file and load it on his car.

Taking it to a shop like Jeff's will cost hundreds of dollars.
yes, gtwhoa was the one who told me about this site :ftw:

·
Been here for a long time...
4,659 Posts
I have HPT. I've never fooled with a A4 before though. Maybe we could hook up one weekend or something. Been working a lot lately so my time has been way too short to do anything.

Still have all these mods ready to go in and no time to do it :mad:

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Rob said:
I have HPT. I've never fooled with a A4 before though. Maybe we could hook up one weekend or something. Been working a lot lately so my time has been way too short to do anything.

Still have all these mods ready to go in and no time to do it :mad:
yeah man i'd really appreciate that, the tq managment really sucked when i took the car to the track, let me know when you have time

·
Registered
1,635 Posts
Do a search in the tuning/dyno section, someone may have posted up a file with just tq mgmt removed. May as well tweak some other shit too like add a little timing, iat timing retard, governor, etc.

·
Registered
1,635 Posts
madmike said:
i want to thank rob for hooking me up with the help, tq managment is off!!!!
How does it feel, can you tell teh difference? Did you bump the WOT timing up and the IAT tables?

·
Been here for a long time...
4,659 Posts
It felt good to me but that was the only time I've been in a A4 goat. Chirped 2nd :) Bumped up the timing a little, lean it out some but probably not near enough. Wasn't going to go crazy with it without a wideband. Did a couple of other little things.

Hopefully Mike will post up some good times after hitting up Crapitol.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Rob said:
It felt good to me but that was the only time I've been in a A4 goat. Chirped 2nd :) Bumped up the timing a little, lean it out some but probably not near enough. Wasn't going to go crazy with it without a wideband. Did a couple of other little things.

Hopefully Mike will post up some good times after hitting up Crapitol.
it's a huge differance, the car feels like i thought it should, wild to chirp second gear in a auto, but deffinatly tell the differance

1 - 12 of 12 Posts