LS1GTO Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
924 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
where they have the grand prix, the bonneville GXP parked in the garage and the GTO does a huge slide infront of the garage and backs up into the parking spot? I LOVE that commercial! :hail:

·
Can't help ya, Sorry.
14,481 Posts
it was in the multimedia section

·
Great Lakes Moderator
2,358 Posts
Hmm, I seem to be having trouble viewing videos on Windows Media Player... It plays the sound, but I don't get a picture!! Anyone else have this problem? It could just be my P.O.S. old computer...

·
Great Lakes Moderator
2,358 Posts
Lets see...
I was going to tell you Win 98, MP 7.01.00.3055, but now its working! maybe just a bandwith/connection/needing to restart my computer problem earlier...

·
I love my Goat!
5,963 Posts
That commercial

Silver Ecstasy said:
where they have the grand prix, the bonneville GXP parked in the garage and the GTO does a huge slide infront of the garage and backs up into the parking spot? I LOVE that commercial! :hail:
I love that commercial, too. GM has that and all commercials on the GTO website - go to
www.pontiac.com
GTO
photo gallery
scroll to the bottom of the page.

By the way, I just picked up my 04 Torrid red / 6 speed 2 wks ago and it's AWESOME! Drove from CT to Maine and got 23.5 mpg, too. Found out that 2,500 rpm in 6th = the century mark

·
Registered
41 Posts
I think that's how I'm going to pull into my garage from now on :)

But what an unrealistic garage! Anybody notice that there is NOTHING in it but the cars? Who the heck has a garage like that????

---Larry

·
Enjoy the trolls
2,548 Posts
Not so unrealistic

LarryM said:
I think that's how I'm going to pull into my garage from now on :)

But what an unrealistic garage! Anybody notice that there is NOTHING in it but the cars? Who the heck has a garage like that????

---Larry

I do. :gr_jest:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts