LS1GTO.com Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Mid-Atlantic Moderator
2,048 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just thought I'd ask if anyone has caught the Nationals bug this week. So far I've been unable to concentrate on work and find myself checking the forums much more often. Its rare this week that I have more than 2 pages of new posts between checks.

I hope that everyone can make it to Columbus next year, I think we need to start planning now to make sure its another blowout good time.

I had a really great time and just wanted to say thanks again to everyone that made it a great week(end).

Matt

·
Registered
13,018 Posts
I'm having vacation withdrawal in general. Working sucks.

·
God Bless Texas!
2,284 Posts
I really enjoyed the Nationals and the Road trip but I have to say I enjoy sleeping in my own bed!:zzz:

·
Si vis pacem, paro bellum
761 Posts
Yeah, definitely. Jon and I had a conversation yesterday about how much it sucks being back at work and not enjoying "car time". I also have to agree with 72/04 though. i slept so good that first night i was back in my own bed.
mike

·
Registered
13,018 Posts
72/04 GTO said:
I really enjoyed the Nationals and the Road trip but I have to say I enjoy sleeping in my own bed!:zzz:
Eh....I could sleep on cardboard....lol. I really love going and seeing stuff like the battlefield, the train museum, Corvette museum, etc.

·
Can't help ya, Sorry.
14,481 Posts
HRJ said:
Eh....I could sleep on cardboard....lol. I really love going and seeing stuff like the battlefield, the train museum, Corvette museum, etc.
You went down to the Corvette Museum? Bastage.

I would be having withdrawl but I have to get my car in the shop soon to fix the damage I sustained at the Nats, We had a major storm come through Monday night and I was without power for 29 hours, came on at 3AM this morning. My back has been out since I got home Sunday, it is better now, the cyst surfaced and burst at work yesterday. There are two trees down on the property next to mine that I have been maintaining because the owners are absent and don't respond to letters. Oh yea, my house was hit by a large branch, Little visible damage but I haven't had time to get up in the atic yet to see if there is any roof damage.

I just want to sleep for a few days. July has been a long month.

·
Registered
276 Posts
HRJ said:
I'm having vacation withdrawal in general. Working sucks.

Uh.....working always suck's

·
Wooohooo
3,381 Posts
HRJ said:
You left out haunted hospitals.

·
Have Bar, Will Travel
9,647 Posts
I couldn't concentrate on work before the nats, I can't concentrate now.

So no nothings changed, except people at work keep wanting to see pics of events.

·
Wifes Car is Faster than Mine
462 Posts
Yeah, work does suck, I'm ready for 07 Nats.

·
Had to bring her back
148 Posts
well All I just returned home after the NATS me and my son went to Cedar Point and had a blast before driving back to Mass, put a total of 2100 miles on the Goat and except for a parking lot ding I found today on the passenger door(need to call the paintless dent removal guru again....ARGHHHHH) and all my interior lights quiting with about 130 miles to go in the trip the car ran great,,,,,And Best of all Me and ERic had a Blast and met some really great people........i will post some more pics soon as I get them off the ipaq. And yes we definately will be back in 07,,,

·
Can't help ya, Sorry.
14,481 Posts
spykesta said:
well All I just returned home after the NATS me and my son went to Cedar Point and had a blast before driving back to Mass, put a total of 2100 miles on the Goat and except for a parking lot ding I found today on the passenger door(need to call the paintless dent removal guru again....ARGHHHHH) and all my interior lights quiting with about 130 miles to go in the trip the car ran great,,,,,And Best of all Me and ERic had a Blast and met some really great people........i will post some more pics soon as I get them off the ipaq. And yes we definately will be back in 07,,,
Great meeting you and Eric. It is always refreshing to talk to people who don't have an accent. :)

·
No mo' GTO.
3,969 Posts
Napalm said:
I'm planning a trip to Cedar Point next year during the 07 nats.

I love that place.
Caravan heaven. To the Nats, to & from Cedar Point. That should make for an awesome compilation.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts