LS1GTO.com Forums banner

1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i already ran into one goat owner who's on this site, hoping to find the rest of the few and the proud in our little city

·
Registered
925 Posts
I live fairly close to whittier. Im in stanton. I used to go to Cerritos college which was pretty close to where you are.

-Jared

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hey guys,
also from whittier. I have ben reading on the sight for a while but just got around to registering to post. I drive 2006 IBM M6 W/ billet grills.

·
BORLA
139 Posts
what up!! im close to whittier...

pico up in here!!!

·
SOLD! 06/10/10
2,285 Posts
All right Whittier, Pico & Downey Goats. I'm going to host a BBQ at my house so we could all meet up for the first time.

Only 1 thing, Let's make this a for sure GTG that way I don't waste my time, effort and $$.

So I'll Q-up some Tri-tip, Carne Asada & Chicken. My treat;). Only thing you need to bring is your GTO and your appetite.

Date: Sunday May 11 @ 12pm

Who's Down???

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
hey bro i am so down, i started this tread so i can find my fellow GTO brothers. i was thinking we should out do those pt cruiser guys who always show up at the uptown whittier car show in the summer with our goats.

·
Registered
1,504 Posts
im down i work in downey, and live in maywood...

·
Registered
925 Posts
Hey Bj. Since it is Mother's Day, want to make it May 9th?

-Jared

·
Twin Goats...40 yrs apart!!
2,080 Posts
I was from Whittier this week!! LOL We had some home stuff done so we stayed at my in-laws in Whittier for several days....and I did cruise the GTO around town while there. ;)

·
BORLA
139 Posts
Oh yeah, where in Pico???
by rivera park
have you seen one in pico with red paint and the cf hood???

i ve seen a total of 4 gtos in pico.
red, pbm, qsm,cgm all were 05-06 i think..
and of course mine. i just did my rims BLK.

1 - 20 of 47 Posts
About this Discussion
46 Replies
18 Participants
MacNav08
LS1GTO.com Forums
LS1GTO.com is a forum community dedicated to the LS1 Pontiac GTO. Come discuss mods, horsepower, engine specs and more!
Full Forum Listing