LS1GTO.com Forums banner

41 - 47 of 47 Posts

·
GTSLOWW
69 Posts
I'm down to cruise up. I live in San diego but grew up in Whittier. Murphy ranch and Granada middle school represent ha. But had to move away to go to middle school. Let's do a barbeque!

·
ready to grrrrowl
59 Posts
man i dont know if this is an old ass forum or what lol-im in the whittier area and i think andy is the one i met a few weeks ago on whittier leaving the whitwood mall im in uptown baby we hits the crown baby lol im ready to get a clan together for a gtg-was thinkin of going to cms next saturday for the dyno day but for sure going to the motorgen meet at night but if we can get some local guys together and show up these mustang fools i see meeting up all the time especially in pico lets get it going

·
other kids were doing it.....
2,077 Posts
Spotted 04 yj this afternoon in norwalk on studebaker, parked in street.

·
BORLA
139 Posts
Spotted a qsm 04 today on telegraph n passons going west bound at 605am..border line between downey and pico

Also spotted a 06 dark red going south on knott st right before the 22 freeway at 810am

·
MacNav08
7 Posts
Spotted a 05 or 06 QSM getting off the NB 605 at Rosecrans this afternoon (8/6/19). Didn't get a real good look, as I was in the right turn lane about 5-6 cars back. He/She was turning left....but from what I could see, car looked really clean. Paint looked brand new almost. Been a while since I've seen a Goat of any sort out and about, but especially one that well preserved. :)

41 - 47 of 47 Posts