LS1GTO Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
CAUTION!!!!
9,883 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
my dealership is still trying to get me to buy their graffics package which basicly looks alot like the mach 1 graffics on the bottom of the door with the exception (obviously) that it says gto instead of mach 1 or mustang. well heres the thing, i want sleek and clean with this car and i feel that the package they offer is too much, i dont even want a windshield banner cause it just stands out too much for me. but i do want maybe a 3x5 black vinyl GTO to put on the ground effects just infront of the rear wheel.. anyone have any suggestions on who makes something like this or where to get it (online would be the easiest, unless theres a shop in chicago).... any ideas would be great!

·
Premium Member
8,773 Posts
DY knows some vinyl graphic people in Chi town

·
Registered
523 Posts
gotzaGTO said:
my dealership is still trying to get me to buy their graffics package which basicly looks alot like the mach 1 graffics on the bottom of the door with the exception (obviously) that it says gto instead of mach 1 or mustang. well heres the thing, i want sleek and clean with this car and i feel that the package they offer is too much, i dont even want a windshield banner cause it just stands out too much for me. but i do want maybe a 3x5 black vinyl GTO to put on the ground effects just infront of the rear wheel.. anyone have any suggestions on who makes something like this or where to get it (online would be the easiest, unless theres a shop in chicago).... any ideas would be great!
Excellent call on nixing the windshield banner. I'd have to see the other stuff. To borrow a phrase, no one ever went broke underestimating the taste of a car dealer when it comes to graphics.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts