LS1GTO Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Gone but not forgoten
186 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i know this is not a kill but knew people whould read it so here goes

so last night at out little hangout spot theres this dude no oine has ever seen before. he pulls up in a explorer gets out and walks into the biggest crowd asking whos got hte fastest car out here. looking strait at my "desire"
and a blue evo 8 mr. his next selection of words was who wanted to loose some cash.
so now hes got a few peoples attention. we ask what hes got and he says hes got a 10-11 second 2002 mustang gt. and that he wants to race some fast cars for money. now i know i cant touch a car that fast, unless we do it legal and we do it brakets. but my friends might take him up on it with his 11 second grand prix.

so anyone live close enough to fort hood, to come up here in 2 weeks when this guys car gets here. and shut him up. give me a shout. that and we can hang out and bs before i deploy to iraq.

bottom line the dude just got here to fort hood, doesnt know shit from shine about the roads or track here and could esily be put down by anyone whos run on greasy texas roads, or at our crappy little track here.

·
Times Up Ponyboy!!
1,092 Posts
Don't know about that one "Z", with the guy you told me about fri. that KPD had setup races with his Honda, and the cop with the s/c'd mustang that tried to set up a friend of mine, I would be careful.....if any of your friends do want to run him, man, take it to the track. Anyone racing for money would want to be in an enviroment where they get the best out of their car, its obvious he won't turn an 10/11 on the street, if he declines the track, I wouldn't race him.

·
its only a 5.7 its the slow1
1,241 Posts
only if i was vcloser ..i have a friend w/ a 04 cobra ...has a kb thats all u have to know lol

·
3,256 Posts
You should've turned to him and said, "Its a damn shame when the person with the fastest car also owns the biggest mouth". I agree with brn2roll, sounds kinda fishy. On another forum I used to frequent, there was this jackass with a jeep that would try pissing off all the members claiming his jeep was faster than everyone (a 1992 Grand Cherokee at that), turns out the idiot was actually a cop that would entrap people on the street. Another case of a few idiots giving the whole profession a bad name I guess.....I wish they'd make time to go look for my stolen lawnmower :(

·
Gone but not forgoten
186 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
well we are talking track only i already told him i hated people who baited for the cops, and i also told him to race what he borught no tricks. so well see how it goes my friend will cant wait to get his hands on this guy

·
Still Here
160 Posts
There are two options from what I have seen in real life:
1. He's a moron, and most likely doesn't have a 10 second car.
2. He has a significantly faster than 10 second car, and he's trying to hustle you.

·
Gone but not forgoten
186 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
well bottom line no one i know is dumb enough to hang 1g plus out there and just say take it. i think personally hes bluffing because when we asked him what he had in it he couldnt tell us. and he couldnt remember what track he ran his fastest time of 10.98 nor did he have a dyno slip and or et slip handy.

so well see. but if this car shows up i wnat to see someone shut him up fast
and honestly with some springs nad slicks brn2roll i think youd take most stangs around here that are truly street legal

·
Ho's b4 Bro's
2,148 Posts
Typically, the faster the car, the quieter the owner. No need to run their mouthes..

·
its only a 5.7 its the slow1
1,241 Posts
Hawkeye said:
Typically, the faster the car, the quieter the owner. No need to run their mouthes..
x2.....and the realy loud talking ones are the guys w/ stock cars setting up races for thier friends 10sec car that looks exactly like his lol seen it before

·
Registered
127 Posts
I would jump on this if it was closer than Texas...find me one in the NE indiana area that wants to race for a grand.

SDB

·
Gone but not forgoten
186 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
i cant wati to see if this guys shows up again tis weekend. theres a few local boys with f-bodies pushing 427cubes and large bottles. i want to see him street these guys.

·
Banned
2,899 Posts
Was his name brian spilner? lol. This sounds like some fast and the furious script. Im not saying it didnt happen, but its just a bit much for me lol. ... as he flicked his cigarette onto the ground... lol

·
Parting My GTO Out
1,833 Posts
the guys probably a cop....why wouldnt he have his car?

1 - 16 of 16 Posts