LS1GTO Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey Guys/gals-

Well its my first post, but Ive been around for a few months, had my GTO for about a month now, and its my daily driver, my SS is the showcar, but the GTO has really steered my attention from the SS! :)
Anyway, I am doing some fabricating work on a few other customer spoilers and wondered if anyone that removed their stock spoiler would be willing to donate it, or sell it to me dirt cheap. All these aftermarket companies really dont provide me with a viable alternative that I really like, so I am going to fabricate one and possibly offer it to the public if it goes well. I would prefer a blue if avail, but if not all any would really work since I am chopping it up! I will gladly post my results as I finish them as well! You can email, reply or PM me, [email protected].

Thanks

Andy

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Well I guess thats a no, Ive recieved Zero feedback, guess Ill have tojust make one and not offer any others.
Thanks anyway
Andy

·
Captain Thread Killer returns
21,898 Posts
doc212121 said:
Well I guess thats a no, Ive recieved Zero feedback, guess Ill have tojust make one and not offer any others.
Thanks anyway
Andy
Sorry most of us are wanting to keep all our stock parts. I still have mine on the car I have not switched permanently to the new ducktail one.

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thats understandable I guess, i was never one to hold onto my stock junk as I never planned to use it again. If you end up taking yours off and would part with it, please let me know, I would appreciate it!
Thanks for the reply
Andy

1 - 4 of 4 Posts