LS1GTO Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,

I'm sure this topic has come up many times over the last 16 years but I'm looking for some more information regarding an Arrowhead Performance Tiger GTO.

A good friend of mine had acquired her late husband's rare pontiac collection when he passed in 2011. Her husband had kept many of these cars secret and after his passing they started trickling out of the word works and showing up at their house/ car vault in North Dakota.

90% of the cars are rare collector/ tuner Pontiacs from 1960-70s with the exception of one. A yellow 2004 Arrowhead Performance GTO. The paperwork she has from what her husband left behind has an authenticity form from AP saying this car is the 1 of 1 prototype of their Tiger stage II GTO.

I know looking up Arrowhead performance comes to many dead ends and lead to manyyyyy outrage customers of Arrowhead from their shady business dealings. But I am trying to help out and find out more information on this car. My friend is trying to liquidate the rare cars they have due to massive upkeep on them and we would gravely appreciate any information regarding this car.

Looking for:

Original sale price
Current value
Build information
Pictures
Write up
SEMA info

Any info would be very appreciated!

Jrod
20201021_144116.jpg
Screenshot_20201021-142450_Chrome.jpg
20201021_144116.jpg
Screenshot_20201021-142343_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20201021-142339_Chrome.jpg
20201021_144116.jpg
Screenshot_20201021-142343_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20201021-142339_Chrome.jpg

·
Seriously?
1,630 Posts
I don't know that Arrowhead ever sold any cars. They started off as a good vendor on this website and then went to shit after a couple of years. They would take money from buyers and never deliver the goods. I was one of the lucky ones and got my 18" wheels through them on a group purchase that was successful. There were plenty of people that got screwed too.

To answer your questions, I know they were trying to develop and market more parts for the car but I don't know if they ever tried to obtain VIN numbers, certifications and whatever else was necessary to sell them. Their shady business practices were what drove them out of business. At best, your friend has a 1 off GTO with a ton of parts that are not replaceable. I have no idea what the market would be for that...

Like I said, I had a successful transaction with them, but never bought from them again because of what they were doing. I am afraid that most of the original members of the forum will tell you the same thing.

Reactions: Krautworx

·
Seriously?
1,630 Posts
WickedGoat

I appreciate the response.
Wish I could be of more help. Maybe someone that has been around since the beginning and who is more knowledgeable of Arrowhead Performance can offer some more insight. Good luck on the sale of the car.

·
Administrator
8,578 Posts

·
It's only cosmetic...
508 Posts
I remember them. They were based out of the Phoenix area.

It was a body kit that they offered. This is likely their test fit vehicle.

·
14s lol
767 Posts
Gravana sold a lot of his products, but Jim has been out of the business for a while now.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts