LS1GTO Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
82,628 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm currently looking at apartments around 30096 zip code. Any know some nice ones that won't rape me? Looking for 1 bed w/ den, or 2 bedroom WD hookups and garage. I came down lookin for a house, but couldn't find "the one" so I'll do a 6 month lease and find the perfect house. You can't tell online because they can photoshop the place ie remove the couches sittin outside/trash all over the place and the 30 people living in the 1 bedroom above ya :drink: I'm comin down Sunday through Wednesday to find the place, but I'll be in a rental, not a GTO :(

·
Who me, no not me...
10,320 Posts
You need to give us a call while you are here, we can show you around and help you find a place.

·
Registered
312 Posts
I used to live at Idlewilde on Boggs Road a few years ago, at that time it was pretty nice, quiet and well maintained. I don't drive by there much anymore so it may have slipped into the crapper.

It's on the N side of Boggs, just E of the exit from 85

·
Premium Member
82,628 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
LMAO, I forgot about this thread, been really busy on this trip. I actually signed a lease at idlewylde. I picked up a 2 br 1 bath with an attached garage!!!

I will be moving down here the first week of october. Should be down here oct 2-3 to move in.

·
Registered
312 Posts
I'll probably see you around then, I work on the corner of Breckenridge and Pleasant Hill.

Just give a shout if you need help moving or want a tour of the area.

·
Registered
1,747 Posts
welcome to the SouthEast. Glad to see you found somewhere. We are doing a mountain cruise at the end of October so watch out for that thread. Will be a good day. And theres always a keg on tap at my house if you want to hang out drink!

·
Registered
319 Posts
monaro_gto said:
welcome to the SouthEast. Glad to see you found somewhere. We are doing a mountain cruise at the end of October so watch out for that thread. Will be a good day. And theres always a keg on tap at my house if you want to hang out drink!
You Serving on Saturday night? :drink:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts