LS1GTO.com Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Pontiac Fanboy
1,132 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looks like APEX expanded their vehicle list to include a GTO section. They now lists sizes and offset that are compatible with the car. Takes the guess work out for anyone interested in them.
Again, nice to see any vendor still remembering these cars exist.

·
Worthless reject member
40,155 Posts
gravity or pressure cast with flow forming, i am guessing from the check list on the side? not bad at all.

that is very cool. good looking wheels, too.

·
Pontiac Fanboy
1,132 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
They do flow form, and yes the checks on the side are the availability. I just took a small screenshot to convey the overall.
I like my ARC-8. Bathroom scale of me holding them and then not calculated the 18x9s to be 19lbs. That's great compared to the ~29lbs of G8 GT 19x8s I was running.

·
Registered
2005 Pontiac GTO
578 Posts
They do flow form, and yes the checks on the side are the availability. I just took a small screenshot to convey the overall.
I like my ARC-8. Bathroom scale of me holding them and then not calculated the 18x9s to be 19lbs. That's great compared to the ~29lbs of G8 GT 19x8s I was running.
What offset(s) did you go with? Running spacers in the front? Those are some nice lightweight wheels!

·
Pontiac Fanboy
1,132 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
What offset(s) did you go with? Running spacers in the front? Those are some nice lightweight wheels!

Reactions: Westphal

·
Registered
148 Posts
Just be careful with their fitment list. They don't all fit without fender rolling, fender pulling, aggressive camber and use of spacers. Depending on your setup, some of the wheels they list may or may not fit. They sure make nice wheels and now ARC-8 and EC-7 are available in forged construction too.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts