LS1GTO Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Just a Re-engineered Cavalier
2,244 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just got my VX tails and the rest of the Grafxwerks stuff that I wanted. I did all the inlays on the outside, plus the overlay on the grille. So I am finally satisfied with how the GTO looks. Just finished a wash and figured it would be as good a time as any to take some pics. Thanks for looking.

·
Registered
3,674 Posts
I love the pontiac emblem overlays but still wishy washy on the colored GTO inserts on back. Looks good though with the tails.
CHuch

·
RIP George...
2,163 Posts
Looks good.

·
2,244 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks guys. Those stock 06 tails were totally ruining the smoothed out look I had going. The VX tails completely made the car.

·
dum dum dum dum dudum
6,217 Posts
Love the VX tails. SHoulda came like that from the start. Or maybee not, because then we wouldnt be so cool.

·
Can't... stop... modding...
929 Posts
Looks great man! But I promise you... it's NOT over! (never will be - just wait for the mod bug to continue nibbling)

·
Let's race, punk.
11,469 Posts
Looking very sharp Andrew. Cant wait to see it Friday

·
2,244 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
It is a Zaino sticker. I'm seriously leaning towards taking it off. It was free and I thought it would look cool. It's lost its luster....unlike the Zaino on the car.

·
Registered
292 Posts
Quantim0 said:
It is a Zaino sticker. I'm seriously leaning towards taking it off. It was free and I thought it would look cool. It's lost its luster....unlike the Zaino on the car.
Nice car, But lean harder towards removing the Zaino sticker.(put it on your toolbox, not GTO):burnout:

·
Detailing Guru
249 Posts
Looks really nice, but for the love of God, clean and polish those exhaust tips!

·
2,244 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
JHP has them. They were on sale when I got them for $250 or so shipped.

·
Under Construction
731 Posts
Love those tails

·
99% Stock
4,968 Posts
Is that Nemo on the license plate? :)

1 - 20 of 21 Posts