LS1GTO Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Army Acquisition Corp Officer
499 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm not even sure if these kind of detailers exist, but I'm looking for a professional detailer that knows how to use Zaino products. The detailer should know how to properly prep, clean, polish, and buff the car based on the Zaino instructions. The detailer should have the Zaino products already in stock for immediate use. Does anybody know where I can find a detailer like this in the New Jersey/Pennsylvania/Delaware area? Thanks in advance for the info.

·
499 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
1969 SS said:
why are you so hung up on Zanio? I'm sure a good detailer is going to make you happy with the prducts they use. a lot ofus are quite happy with using stuff that isn't Zanio
Comment noted. I think it's time to look in the phone book to just find a decent detailer...

·
Old GTO Owner
2,812 Posts
Maybe ask Sal Zaino since they are in NJ ?????

·
499 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Good idea. I think I'll do that.

·
Mod Hungry... Empty Wallet
2,137 Posts
mrgto said:
made me laugh :D

·
499 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Sal Zaino replied with this:

I have a distributor in Huntingdon, PA see if he can help you out

Carl Voellm
Huntingdon, PA
(215) 938-0991
Email: [email protected]

Thank You,
Sal Zaino
(732)833-8800
http://www.zainobros.com
That's a 4 and a half hour ride from my place. Forget it. I'm just going local and accept whatever they use.

·
1 of 262
10,335 Posts
mrgto said:
+1 Call Sal
Zaino • 4057 Hwy 9 N #106 • Howell, NJ 07731 • Email Us
Customer Service / Phone Orders 888-999-9870 • Tech Support Only 732-833-8800

·
Head MasterBaiter
2,791 Posts
zaino sucks, and so does sal, just get a good detailer, the product is one quarter as important as the methods and equipment used on a car...

not that I've ever owned a black car or 10 nor detailed them......I bought zaino in 2000 cuz everyone said it was great.....still have the bottles sittin somewhere all close to full.....complete waste

·
05 Torrid Red Pontiac GT0 6MT
1,096 Posts
undertakerN20 said:
zaino sucks, and so does sal, just get a good detailer, the product is one quarter as important as the methods and equipment used on a car...

not that I've ever owned a black car or 10 nor detailed them......I bought zaino in 2000 cuz everyone said it was great.....still have the bottles sittin somewhere all close to full.....complete waste
Why the personal attack? I have found Sal to be VERY helpful.

You say the "product is one quarter as important as the methods and equipment used on a car." If that is the case, what was wrong with you "methods and equipment" when you used Zaino?????

1 - 14 of 14 Posts