LS1GTO Forums banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Gone but not forgotten
4,672 Posts
looks pretty good. i like the body kit, rims, breaks.
i dont like white ball shifter. and i think the hood tach comes out of the hood too much. but still looks good.

sounds great too.

·
3,327 Posts
I REALLY like that spoiler option. Howie? Have we heard of this yet? Did I miss it?

Also, when are the center pod gages going to color-coordinate the dash gages? Thats a big SOLD! in my book. :D

·
Mod Hungry... Empty Wallet
2,137 Posts
White ball shifter... retro for the good ole boys :D

Nice pics, video. Thanks!

·
Oh my f*ck!
6,464 Posts
Why oh why are the pictures on Yahoo so achingly slow to load...Doesn't make any sense....

·
May I quote you on that?
22,046 Posts
phobos512 said:
Why oh why are the pictures on Yahoo so achingly slow to load...Doesn't make any sense....
You get what you pay for.

·
Registered
1,745 Posts
When is Howie going to sell those products?

I hate to say this but when I was looking at those pics I like the spolier, the lower skirts with the exhaust but I didnt like the way the hood tach appeared. It looks to round and like it was just placed on top of the hood. If you ask me I would of made it differently.

JMO

·
late owner of a 2004
701 Posts
Discussion Starter #11 (Edited)
Well That I cant answer when........ . I know he would like to do it soon, we will have to wait and see when Howie can get to a PC and log on :wall:

·
late owner of a 2004
701 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
phobos512 said:
I think it is Yahoo..........I tried to look at the pic at a friends house and I couldnt even get to the site...... Hopefully Yahoo will fix there problem.

:banghead:

·
May I quote you on that?
22,046 Posts
phobos512 said:
Well, as much as I pay for internet, those pics should load before I even click on them :)
Not you. Yahoo's free hosting service. As I tell my High Speed Internet customers who complain about www.slowwebsite.com, just because you got a Ferrari doesn't mean you can't get stuck in the mud.

·
Banned
504 Posts
Howie and the guys are going to WI for meetings. Hopefully they will try to put up some of their pics while they are there. They will be back in AZ on Monday Aug 30th. By then they will have all of the additional info everyone needs. You never know, maybe they will actually post some things while they are gone.

Mandy
(the wife)

·
04 Impulse blue/blue M6 GOAT
368 Posts
Howies car is amazing in person 10 times better than the pics, you guys have to see it in person before you go sayin you dont like the gauge pods i thought that at first the whole car is just awesome, hopefully they make it to you guy's states!

·
May I quote you on that?
22,046 Posts
2loco said:
... hopefully they make it to you guy's states!
Ready and waiting in Ohio! Car looks very nice. That side exit exhaust is to die for.

·
I hack cars.
8,111 Posts
I just wanted to add that I had a great time meeting Dan and Jeremy and of course seeing that beautiful car for the first time!! Guys pics don't really do this car justice, it must be enjoyed in person :D On top of it Dan and Jeremy both stuck around longer than they had planned to meet up with me and shoot the breeze for about an hour or so, so thanks guys! All I can say is.. Magnacharger.. soon :D

·
Registered
881 Posts
Do you think the spoiler fits in the existing holes? Can you still see the taillight
in the rear windshield?

·
late owner of a 2004
701 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
paco04 said:
Do you think the spoiler fits in the existing holes? Can you still see the taillight
in the rear windshield?
No it doesnt, it is right at the edge of the trunk lid. you can see the light in the window but the light on the stock wing is removed.

·
Registered
571 Posts
Rockos GTO said:
No it doesnt, it is right at the edge of the trunk lid. you can see the light in the window but the light on the stock wing is removed.
So much for getting their spoiler then. If I have to pay $$$ to fill the existing holes anyways then I'll go with the no spoiler look!

1 - 20 of 34 Posts