LS1GTO.com Forums banner

41 - 48 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
13,018 Posts
Yeah, it got deleted at the request of Dominant. I guess I put too much heat on them.... ;)

·
Not a User
1,766 Posts
sccaGTO said:
About a week ago, I checked their addresses. I had to find their addy from an old High Performance Pontiac magazine article. They listed AP's address as:
Arrowhead Performance
7400 W Arrowhead Clubhouse Dr.
Glendale, AZ 85308

You listed Dominant MotorSports's address above.

I doubt that AP would move to another city, rent/buy another building, & use a new promo man for their business.
Glendale is a suburb of Phoenix. It would not be that far of a move.

·
No mo' GTO.
3,969 Posts
I'm just going by what a few other members have said. J.R. made a few old debts good while he was at AP (just ask Thanatos). Then, J.R. & AP went their separate ways (according to people on the forum). Since I haven't actually ordered anything from DMS, I can't really give them a big thumbs up or anything. Some owners of GTOs in the Phoenix area could always drive by if they are curious.

·
Registered
364 Posts
sccaGTO said:
About a week ago, I checked their addresses. I had to find their addy from an old High Performance Pontiac magazine article. They listed AP's address as:
Arrowhead Performance
7400 W Arrowhead Clubhouse Dr.
Glendale, AZ 85308

You listed Dominant MotorSports's address above.

I doubt that AP would move to another city, rent/buy another building, & use a new promo man for their business.
got it from AP's website; its up and a new design
http://www.arrowheadperformance.com/RBcontacts.htm

·
No mo' GTO.
3,969 Posts
Looks like they sell the same stuff. Maybe, just maybe. Even if AP is trying to straighten up their act, the damage has been done.

·
Under Construction
731 Posts
new goat said:
No, Thats not AP, under a new name, JR used to work for them and got screwed over by them also, i just bought a set of side skirts from him, he had them in stock and shipped them right out the same day, a real pleasure to deal with, he is in no way allilated with AP, don't be afraid to order from him, he will take care of you guys, as he did me...............

Yep +1
In the process of reciveing a front clip. Yet so far everything seems to be up tp par. Order was taken and shipped in the same day. :)

41 - 48 of 48 Posts