1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
2004 Torrid Red GTO
1,119 Posts
where, and who?

·
Captain Thread Killer returns
21,898 Posts
they are not actually selling those until sema which is like first week of November I think

·
Oh my f*ck!
6,464 Posts
I learned some stuff yesterday that would suggest you might not want to jump on that wagon right when AP releases theirs. There'll be some competition not too far off. :secret:

·
Captain Thread Killer returns
21,898 Posts
phobos512 said:
I learned some stuff yesterday that would suggest you might not want to jump on that wagon right when AP releases theirs. There'll be some competition not too far off. :secret:
i need to get a PM asap....... :gr_jest:

·
Enjoy the trolls
2,548 Posts
I hope this "competition" you are talking about will be in Vegas also. I promise to take lots and lots of pics for all of you. SEMA...here I come November 5th!

·
KBAS
221 Posts
Wil that cause any interference with the remote locks, since the receiver sits below that area?

·
Blowed Up...
11,360 Posts
I'll be at Sema and whatever I see that i like for my GTO i plan on buying!

·
Oh my f*ck!
6,464 Posts
desertgoat said:
I hope this "competition" you are talking about will be in Vegas also. I promise to take lots and lots of pics for all of you. SEMA...here I come November 5th!
From what I understood this competition will as of now not be there. But there are still a few weeks so you never know.

·
I like boobs.
6,581 Posts
SEMA > All! Whoever goes, please take a LOT of pics, specificly of GTO goodies and post the gallerys here. ;)

BTW, i'm sure a lot of the new stuff will be 'released' at SEMA very soon.

·
Enjoy the trolls
2,548 Posts
Sam 04 GTO said:
Hey DG, hit me up when you get to town, I haven't missed it in 6 years.
:cool:
I'll take pics too, so maybe you guys will be motivated to come out next year.
;)

My "connection" can also get me tickets to COMDEX, CES, and the Adult Industry Convention all held in Las Vegas every year!

Gotta love it.... :gr_jest:

·
2004 Torrid Red GTO
1,119 Posts
desertgoat -- comdex tickets are always free, you just have to make up some "company" you are affiliated with.

·
Oh my f*ck!
6,464 Posts
RedThunder said:
desertgoat -- comdex tickets are always free, you just have to make up some "company" you are affiliated with.
"That'll be two for Goatron, Inc.!"

·
late owner of a 2004
701 Posts
desertgoat said:
I will take a bunch of pics too.........I have passes for about 2 months now, Cant wait to get there.....
DG are you only going on the 5th? I have passes from the 3rd to the 5th

·
Blowed Up...
11,360 Posts
I plan on spending a very good amount of time taking pictures, That is why I am going 2 days and taking a laptop to load pics onto after each day! can we say 3 memory sticks 128mb! That should hold me over for a few hours, I only take very high resolution pictures!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts