LS1GTO Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Just a used to was...........
728 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I can't figure out what I'm doing wrong. I cannot attach files to any posteither here or RMGTO. When ever I select attch files or manage attachments I go nowhere, nothing happens. Any suggestions?

·
Registered Goat Abuser
3,350 Posts
GottaGoat05 said:
I can't figure out what I'm doing wrong. I cannot attach files to any posteither here or RMGTO. When ever I select attch files or manage attachments I go nowhere, nothing happens. Any suggestions?
hmmm - not sure without seeing some errors.

I just added you (and some others) with permissions to add pics to this Gallery...

http://www.rmgto.com/gallery/GoG-2006-09-23

...signon and give it a try.

·
7,835 Posts
^^^nice pics holmes

·
Here for the Gangbang
2,432 Posts

·
Here for the Gangbang
2,432 Posts
GottaGoat05 said:
Tim, I see that you got a photo loaded into your RMGTO album. Are the other photos you're trying to load over 2MB in size?

Additionally, the filename cannot contain spaces. Underscores and dashes are OK.

·
Registered Goat Abuser
3,350 Posts
Doric said:
Chuck, do you mind if I move that over to the Events section?
Please do - Thanks Mike.

·
Here for the Gangbang
2,432 Posts
You've got a lot in there, man. :p Any others I can move? The Karting event, perhaps...?

·
Registered Goat Abuser
3,350 Posts
Doric said:
You've got a lot in there, man. :p Any others I can move? The Karting event, perhaps...?
Yea, that too.

And I also wanted to see if you can fix those two Shelby posts. After creating the first folder I changed the title and then it locked me out from doing updates (adding pics). So then I created the second one but did not change the title.
If you could fix all that and move it that would be kool.

·
Here for the Gangbang
2,432 Posts
Can you link me to the Shelby ones?

·
Registered Goat Abuser
3,350 Posts
you can also move...
Berthoud Pass Cruise Gallery

·
Murphy the RMGTO Mod Dog
3,500 Posts
I just created an account on the RMGTO site, thought I had done it a long time ago but guess not. Anyways, I can only seem to create an album on the main page of the gallery and not in the member's section. Do I have to be given access before I can make an album in the members section?

·
Here for the Gangbang
2,432 Posts
Nope - I'll move your album into the Members section and configure your account for you. :)

·
Here for the Gangbang
2,432 Posts
Scyry said:
I just created an account on the RMGTO site, thought I had done it a long time ago but guess not. Anyways, I can only seem to create an album on the main page of the gallery and not in the member's section. Do I have to be given access before I can make an album in the members section?
Have at it, Boss - Scyry's RMGTO Members Gallery.

Anyone else need the hook-up? Send me your full name, a valid email address, and your desired password.

·
Registered Goat Abuser
3,350 Posts

·
Murphy the RMGTO Mod Dog
3,500 Posts
Thanks

·
Here for the Gangbang
2,432 Posts
1 - 16 of 16 Posts