LS1GTO Forums banner

1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Worthless Staff Mbr
58,683 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
So, as we suspected, some ****ers tried to break into our house today. Luke's mother came home to find the kitchen window pushed all the way out and the screen off, along with a bunch of stuff knocked off the kitchen counter. Nothing is gone inside the house and it doesn't look like they made it in the house. Luke searched the house, pistol drawn.

We are assuming that our 120lb meat sack (dog) heard the noise and tried to kill them like she does everyone that comes to our house. I dare these mother****ers to try it again when we aren't here, I am pretty positive that our dogs will take a nice big chunk out of someone if we aren't here to calm them down.

EDIT: For those of you that don't follow the RM section, our Jeep was broken into this weekend and they stole a set of keys (misc. keys, none to the house or cars), so we thought they were going to try the house next.

·
I do cocaine!
4,977 Posts
Thats scary stuff right there. Last year someone was trying to get into our house while we were in it during the middle of the night. If the dog didnt get him, my dad sitting inside the living room, gun drawn, wouldve.

Glad everything is accounted for. Hopefully they had the chance to meet your guard dog buddy up close :).

·
Cell 719-491-1819
577 Posts
Andrea said:
So, as we suspected, some ****ers tried to break into our house today. Luke's mother came home to find the kitchen window pushed all the way out and the screen off, along with a bunch of stuff knocked off the kitchen counter. Nothing is gone inside the house and it doesn't look like they made it in the house. Luke searched the house, pistol drawn.

We are assuming that our 120lb meat sack (dog) heard the noise and tried to kill them like she does everyone that comes to our house. I dare these mother****ers to try it again when we aren't here, I am pretty positive that our dogs will take a nice big chunk out of someone if we aren't here to calm them down.
WTF is going on 'Round there?

·
Worthless Staff Mbr
58,683 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I'm sure they did get introduced to our three meat sacks. It looked like the stuff knocked off the counter was probably from our dog trying to jump onto the counter and threw the window at them.

I dare them to try this while we are home.....

·
I do cocaine!
4,977 Posts
Andrea said:
I'm sure they did get introduced to our three meat sacks. It looked like the stuff knocked off the counter was probably from our dog trying to jump onto the counter and threw the window at them.

I dare them to try this while we are home.....
Same here... My dad is a 40 yr old Chicago cop, Im 22 and played hockey all my life, and my 17 year old brother is a college hockey bound... with several weapons in the household. I almost dare them to try rob us. :)

PS - Guard dogs :ftw:

·
Worthless Staff Mbr
58,683 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
We have plenty of protection at the house.... Avs knows.

·
Here for the Gangbang
2,432 Posts
Rhett said:
WTF is going on 'Round there?
Aurora. :(

Sorry it happened to you guys, and I'm glad everyone is alright.

·
Here for the Gangbang
2,432 Posts
Depends. Like Aurora (and other suburbs), there are good and bad 'sections' of Lakewood.

Unfortunately, Aurora has about as many good neighborhoods as a fish has lips.

·
I do cocaine!
4,977 Posts
I see - I was thinking of applying to be a police officer out yonder. Cant be worse than what Im used to :)

k - back on topic.

·
GTO dreamer
54 Posts
well that sucks maybe you should get a turrent paintball gun that shoots at anything that moves around it but it has these vests that you can wear to stop it.

·
Murphy the RMGTO Mod Dog
3,500 Posts
Westside FTW!

JK, scary stuff, time for new locks...

·
Worthless Staff Mbr
58,683 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
The kitchen window was partially open, so that is why they got it open. We are closing all the windows tomorrow and have called the police (due to the advice of a detective) so that we can file a report and possibly get someone to patrol the area for the next week or so.

·
Negative Creep
2,346 Posts
I got home right after my mom. Nothing better than having to actually draw my gun to clear my own house.

Oh well. Such is life. That person is gunna be scared of dogs for ever now.

·
F-16, Now That's Some Ponies!
1,496 Posts
Glad to hear you and your family are ok. Be cautious for a while and remember -- home intruders make for freat target practice!

·
7,835 Posts
damn guys, sorry to hear that. I hope whoever it is, for their sake, figures this isnt the house to mess with.

And yes I can vouge, make my day law will come into affect if someone is stupid enough to o this when they are home. Pop one in a knee cap for me Luke.

·
Administrator
20,425 Posts
get the cops to come out and dust for prints or anything?
or they too busy?

1 - 20 of 49 Posts