LS1GTO Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Banned
12,011 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
DY, you watching the posts?

The 1st Annual Fall Brawl is turning in to a major event. How about finally adding it to the "GTO Events" topic?

We have a good bit of members particpating, some sponsors, and a few heavy hitters supporting.

It could help us gain additional support.

Thx for reading.

·
WTF?
1,173 Posts
Dan_E said:
DY, you watching the posts?

The 1st Annual Fall Brawl is turning in to a major event. How about finally adding it to the "GTO Events" topic?

We have a good bit of members particpating, some sponsors, and a few heavy hitters supporting.

It could help us gain additional support.

Thx for reading.
yeah. um.... I PMed DY about this awhile back. I asked him to set up the same thing for us that he did for the guys in the southeast with the bradenton track day. 1st reply was no reply. 2nd reply was, (and I'm paraphrasing here) "I'm not going to do this for every event. The other one is a big event." So, I don't think we're going to see this happen Dan.

·
What A Rush..
916 Posts
A four club shootout with GTO's from 4 states and several well paying vendor's participating... nah Dan I don't think we are big enough to catch the eye's of the mods yet. :bs:

·
Registered
13,016 Posts
Keep "baiting" Dan.....you never know

·
Registered
13,016 Posts
Dan_E said:
Like that has anything to do with it.....
Well, ok. In that case, what does it have to do with?

·
Banned
12,011 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
HRJ said:
Well, ok. In that case, what does it have to do with?
Here is what Tracy said:

I PMed DY about this awhile back. I asked him to set up the same thing for us that he did for the guys in the southeast with the bradenton track day. 1st reply was no reply. 2nd reply was, (and I'm paraphrasing here) "I'm not going to do this for every event. The other one is a big event." So, I don't think we're going to see this happen Dan.

I doubt the reason it is not its own thread in the Events area has anything to do with baiting.

But heck, what do I know, I could be wrong?

·
Registered
13,016 Posts
Not that.....I meant your title above your avatar. moder8tor baiter

I wasn't getting involved in the whole DY/event/stuff.....just being curious. ;)

·
Banned
12,011 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
HRJ said:
Not that.....I meant your title above your avatar. moder8tor baiter

I wasn't getting involved in the whole DY/event/stuff.....just being curious. ;)
Like I am gonna tell!

Present company excluded. ;)

·
Registered
13,016 Posts
lmao

·
Clean is good...
2,470 Posts
Hada68GTO said:
Maybe if we could get John Force to drive one of the GTO's...
Funny you should mention John Force. I was just talking with 'my nearest neighbor' yesterday afternoon. Their son-in-law works for Castrol in an upper management position and has good connections with John...hmm...

·
Banned
12,011 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Jeez, glad this thread still has "legs."

I guess you have to be in Florida to make an impression here, us VA (and surrounding states) dudes and dudettes dont rate.

I guess a major "1st annual event" is a regular event.

*sigh*

·
Registered
2,817 Posts
:secret: :secret:

·
Banned
12,011 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Hada68GTO said:
Maybe if we could get John Force to drive one of the GTO's...
I will offer up mine!

BTW, Force signed my Pontiac hat during NHRAs visit to Richmond...so he will really want to drive my car...especially since it's red. ;)

·
Neverending GTO Project Mgr
2,083 Posts
I say we take all of the groups participating in the Fawl Brawl and go kick the a$$ of the guys way down in Florida. Maybe their graves will draw enough attention for a thread.

Did I say that outloud?

:pimp: :fawkdance :stickpoke :gr_devil:

1 - 19 of 19 Posts