LS1GTO Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Yes, it has a car seat
1,884 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I had the funniest thing happen yesterday. I was sitting at a light and 3 guys on harley's pulled up next to me. They each blipped the throttle a bit - so I responded in kind revving the engine up to a tad over 5k 3 or 4 times. All three of them just looked over w/ this WTF look on their face to figure out what car they could hear over their bikes. It was priceless.
Dan

·
Knight Errant
1,800 Posts
Used to call that...

DANSLS1 said:
I had the funniest thing happen yesterday. I was sitting at a light and 3 guys on harley's pulled up next to me. They each blipped the throttle a bit - so I responded in kind revving the engine up to a tad over 5k 3 or 4 times. All three of them just looked over w/ this WTF look on their face to figure out what car they could hear over their bikes. It was priceless.
Dan
We used to call that a Sonic Drag Race...The toughest sounding ride triumphs....and no ticket, unless there's a noise abatement law... :D

·
US Monaro-IBM/B/M6-K&N
739 Posts
DANSLS1 said:
Dan
Dan, I ride an FXR Harley, .. and I know if it came down to it you could have taken them in a Run. Alot of guys put aftermarket pipes on for the sound and it helps them run quicker too, but the real power comes from a Cam upgrade. I think you might have beat 'em in a run. ... BBD :cool:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts