Discussion Starter #1

·
Captain Thread Killer returns
21,898 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
GTOdriver7 said:
total sales to date?

looks like 5630 i believe,
geez, even 10K is a far cry away at this rate.
well that would mean there are 5-6k sitting on lots? Production has ended supposedly

·
Registered
522 Posts
Four months 'til the end of the year, 4,000 cars left. Seems like 24 hours in a day, 24 cans in a slab. Neat fit. I think they'll still be moving the last when the '05s arrive in bulk in late December/January.

·
Registered
5,214 Posts
Looks to me like it will work out perfectly. Selling all the 04s up till the 05s are on the lots. Makes sense to me.

No gaps in availability is not a bad thing.

·
Old GTO Owner
2,812 Posts
And at HUGE discounts. New incentives should be out next week.

·
Registered
2,691 Posts
I got mail from my dealer saying the 04 GTO's have got to go, the 05's are coming. So why would he send it to me since I have an 04?

·
Old GTO Owner
2,812 Posts
mlc said:
I got mail from my dealer saying the 04 GTO's have got to go, the 05's are coming. So why would he send it to me since I have an 04?

Which dealer is that?

·
Gone but not forgotten
4,672 Posts
mlc said:
to rub it in your face???

·
jwalther
33 Posts
Autoweek says there is an eight month supply of 04s!

Jeff

·
13 year owner
16,384 Posts
This is awefully tempting for a 2nd GTO. I don't know if Susie will go for it though. :)

·
Go Tigers!
2,455 Posts
mlc said:
Cause he knows you love your car, and he wants you to buy another. :p

·
Old GTO Owner
2,812 Posts
mlc, which dealer is that again?

·
71-GTO
220 Posts
With the new $3500 rebate there will be alot more sales in Sep. That puts the car in the $27- $28k range. There are alot more people willing to spend 27 than 33k. I got mine for 26,888, a couple of weeks ago, and I was not willing to go 28 like the dealer wanted.

Tom :driving:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts