LS1GTO Forums banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Wooohooo
3,381 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone have any good pictures of the Autocross spoiler mounted. Preferably but not limited to mounted in Quicksilver? More then one angle shot I might ad.
Yes I know I am asking for alot! :banghead:
Thanks in advance

·
All Motor 11 Second Club
1,347 Posts
Baaa said:
Does anyone have any good pictures of the Autocross spoiler mounted. Preferably but not limited to mounted in Quicksilver? More then one angle shot I might ad.
Yes I know I am asking for alot! :banghead:
Thanks in advance
Heres a few...

·
Registered
300 Posts
Hmmmmmmm......I'm starting to like the autocross grill better everytime I see it! Maybe I won't sell mine.......

Thanks for posting the pics

·
Wooohooo
3,381 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks Open Great Pics

·
Reality Checker
981 Posts
How is rear visibility with the SAP/Autocross spoiler? Can you see the headlights of the car tailgating you with the SAP spoiler?

·
Registered
93 Posts
Looks great, especially in black. Can't wait to receive mine. Did you go ahead and drill the hole for the wiring so that the brake light works?

·
Registered
869 Posts

·
Reality Checker
981 Posts

·
Registered
869 Posts
Yes, definatly. I never have a problem with seeing the car behind me, no matter if he is far away or on my ass.

·
Registered
869 Posts
Openwheel, that car looks bad ass. I really like the SAP rear better than the stock 05 rear. Great car.

·
All Motor 11 Second Club
1,347 Posts
Thanks for compliments.

I had the dealer do the install and he did drill the whole for the wiring.

There is a thread about the drilling posted by dms.

I have no visibility issues with the spoiler.

·
Can't help ya, Sorry.
14,481 Posts
I hated that thing when I first saw it. I'm starting to consider installing mine.. It grows.

·
Registered
657 Posts
OpenWheel said:
Thanks for compliments.

I had the dealer do the install and he did drill the whole for the wiring.

There is a thread about the drilling posted by dms.

I have no visibility issues with the spoiler.
Is there a special way the hole has to be drilled for the autocross spoiler wiring to the brake light? Anyone have any information on this or the link to the DMS thread? I did a search but didn't see it.

·
Eco Friendly
3,762 Posts
emg32 said:
Is there a special way the hole has to be drilled for the autocross spoiler wiring to the brake light? Anyone have any information on this or the link to the DMS thread? I did a search but didn't see it.
The spoiler comes with an instruction guide and a drill guide you mount on the spoiler and stick down on the decklid.

·
No mo' GTO.
3,969 Posts
Not to act stupid or anything (but I'm gonna), why do you have to drill another hole for the 3rd brake light wires? I assume that the wiring goes through one of the holes drilled for the stock spoiler. :sneaky:

·
No mo' GTO.
3,969 Posts
OK. So where do the wires go in at?

·
Outlaw Rebel
2,818 Posts
ARGH! ILL SHOW YOU! hold on 5 min

·
Outlaw Rebel
2,818 Posts
this is from my understanding