LS1GTO.com Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
524 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Nov 3 Autoweek arrive today. Think most of it has been on a forum somewhere already. Is not a real road test quoting old guesstimate numbers Pretty much a rehash of what we know with "ho hum" exterior comments and some of the traditionalist rehash/bash. However they very much liked the interior, performance drivability, back seat room (but slow access) etc etc. All in all "Second coming or no, this goat's got the goods"

They had a silver M6 but tires were the 225/50's so early pre-production.

Also in todays mail (FedEx no less) a glitzy folder, plastic binder thingie with a letter from Bob Kraut and the dealer catalog/brochure. Nothing new. They are at least starting to market and send some info, jsut nothing new like when and how much!

·
Registered
429 Posts
hey i got 2 of those from fed x first thing from pontiac even e mail or anything i have recieved also called pontiac again today they seemed a little po/ed at me i guess for calling alot they wanted to know a lot of info from me and even gave me a reffrence # so when i call back to check in with the same person each time i call to save time ??

·
13 year owner
16,379 Posts
You guys have more than I have. All I have is the brochure.

·
Registered
293 Posts
I got my folder today. Already had the brouchure (of course). This folder does make a nice place to keep all the mags I am going to be buying in the next couple of weeks.

·
Registered
84 Posts
I got the same Fed Ex pouch today. All it had in it was a GTO brochure and a letter from Kraut thanking me for my interest. I think I got it because I sent a card requesting info on the GTO a few months ago. The letter didn't mention anything about me advance ordering. That's the first thing I have gotten in the mail. I also haven't gotten any emails.

·
LS1GTO Traitor
442 Posts
nasa43 said:
I got the same Fed Ex pouch today. All it had in it was a GTO brochure and a letter from Kraut thanking me for my interest. I think I got it because I sent a card requesting info on the GTO a few months ago. The letter didn't mention anything about me advance ordering. That's the first thing I have gotten in the mail. I also haven't gotten any emails.
Ditto.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts