LS1GTO Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Hung Like a Republican
455 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know what happened to all of these TV shows?

I haven't seen Autoweek TV, Motortrend TV, or Car and Driver Television in a LONG time.

I tried googling and looking around their websites and found no info.

Anyone have any other good Automotive television show recommendations?

·
:mrrg:
10,466 Posts
Isn't Car and Driver still part of the powerblock on Spike network. Maybe it's not on there now. There is one called Motorweek (I think) that is on our local PBS station. It is pretty good, grew up watching it.

·
NC Rogue Squadron
4,002 Posts
Motorweek was coming on Speed Channel but I haven't seen it in a while now. I had it set to TIVO but no new episodes. Also Car and Driver is not on the air anymore.

·
Registered
51 Posts
PMD GTO said:
Motorweek was coming on Speed Channel but I haven't seen it in a while now. I had it set to TIVO but no new episodes. Also Car and Driver is not on the air anymore.
Yes, I watch motor week on Speed channel every week. They just kicked off the new season with a GT500 test two weeks ago. It's on my tivo so I don't know when it comes on.

The Motor Trend show was the dumbest thing I ever saw and C&D wasn't much better. Besides those two were basically a 30 min Benz and BWM add.

·
NC Rogue Squadron
4,002 Posts
Well, my recorder was set to only record at a certain time. The timeslot must have changed awhile back. Got it fixed now.

·
Hung Like a Republican
455 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Ah ha! Found MotorWeek. It's on 1AM Channel 8 (one of our PBS channels) here in upstate SC.

1AM, of course why didn't I ever think of that:rolleyes:

I might of been getting the AutoWeek show confused with the MotorWeek show.

Does Top Gear only come on TV in Europe, or do you just have to get BBC here in the US to watch it? Also do they normally have ALL the Top Gear episodes on YouTube or any other sites?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts