LS1GTO Forums banner

autoX at nats??

385 views 2 replies 3 participants last post by  Merdin 
#1 ·
I see there is an autoX at nats. . anyone else planing on doing this. . I am not a real big drag racing fan and noticed that they are the same time same day and I am worried that everyone will drag race and the autoX will be canceled. .I am driving there basically to autoX and dont want it to be canceled..

#2 ·
no I am sure they will have autox....there are plenty of loyal autox'ers....dont worry man

#3 ·
bradz24 said:
I see there is an autoX at nats. . anyone else planing on doing this. . I am not a real big drag racing fan and noticed that they are the same time same day and I am worried that everyone will drag race and the autoX will be canceled. .I am driving there basically to autoX and dont want it to be canceled..
Don't worry. It will NOT be cancelled!

It's true that we don't have an over-abundance of Auto-Xers at last count, but the final surge of last minute registrations (including mine) hadn't been accounted for yet. Worse-case scenario.... you get the chance to make as many fun-runs ($1/ea.) as you like after the registered folks are done. :driving:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.