LS1GTO Forums banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
281 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hello All,

Just wondering how many GTO owners are in AZ and what shops they recommend for LS1 tuning. I Prefer shops with dynos.

I have talked to Bill at Xtreme Motorsports in Tempe and do quite a bit with DynoComp in Scottsdale for my import needs. Anywhere else?

By the way, I just moved out here from MN a few months ago so I am not too familiar with the local LS1 tuners and their reputations.

Thanks!

Enrique

·
Registered
141 Posts
ArrowheadPerformance.com is out here in Phoenix. They should be about to help you out.

I think I might have followed you on Ray Rd a few weeks ago. I was in my GTP. Nice ride Enrique.

·
Puppy Power!!
1,693 Posts
Hi Enrique,

There is one other Phoenix GTO I know of on the forums besides mine. He lives in the northwest valley, but I think he is on 'the other' board most of the time.

Here is a shot of mine:
http://www.bobthephotoguy.com/Tessa1/crw_5405.htm

Sometimes I meet up at In N Out on Ray rd with some DSM friends. I'll let you know next time I go there.

Bob
purple/purple

·
Registered
141 Posts
Great pics Bob!!! :)

·
Registered
281 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
lbgtp said:
ArrowheadPerformance.com is out here in Phoenix. They should be about to help you out.

I think I might have followed you on Ray Rd a few weeks ago. I was in my GTP. Nice ride Enrique.
I will have to stop by and check them out.

There is a pretty good chance it was probably me, I drive to and from work on Ray Rd. every day! Next time wave.

Thanks!

Enrique

·
Registered
281 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Bob,

Great pics! I need to get some good pics of mine to put up on our web site. Any chance we could get together sometime to get some pics? I would be willing to pay or buy food or beer in exhange.

Definitely let me know when you head out to the In-N-Out. I have met up there a few times with the Euro car crowd.

Thanks,

Enrique

·
Puppy Power!!
1,693 Posts
Hi Enrique,

No problem in getting together for some shots. In fact, this Sat, Oct 23, I am going to be doing a shoot with a model for the calendar for Dec. We are going to meet at 3pm, place is still up in the air.

Let me know at [email protected].

Bob

·
Registered
346 Posts
Hey Enrique,
Heres another shout from a desert rat!!! Welcome to Arizona!!!

Bob,

That's a nice photo. Have you guys decided where your Sat. photo shoot will be??? Just wondering... Indian Bend Park is great for out door photos. Enter off of Miller And you can practically park in the grass next to the water.

·
Puppy Power!!
1,693 Posts
Thanks for the idea. I was thinking of that location for a possible shoot with two models and a 64 GTO and my 04 GTO. Have one model dress early 60's pinup and one dress in current styling.

Wish I had more time. I would get a large warehouse space and set up a christmas tree and park the GTO in front of it. Oh well, we'll see what I can come up with.

Bob

·
Registered
421 Posts
Hey Everyone, My name is Iain and i just purchased 04 Quicksilver 6spd last night. My father picked up a Torrid Red last week and i just had to have one. Would definately be interested in the in-n-out meet and maybe joining all of you on Saturday!! I look forward to many great days on the road with this machine.

Iain

·
Registered
346 Posts
That would be a sweet shoot. 40 years in the making... The Vette was shot north of Mc Dowell by Oak St. Thats the best place. The Goat under an X-Mas tree would be cool. Probably be hard to do though.?.?. Do you do a lot of car calanenders?

Congratulations on the purchase b15nut. You'll have loads of fun in it!!!!

·
Registered
116 Posts
Hey my name is Anthony and I just purchased a blue '04 gto about 2 weeks ago and I already have 2,500 miles on it. I am up in the northwest valley by arrowhead and was just wondering if anyone knows of a good place to get some aftermarket stuff up here.
Great photos Bob they look awesome.
Anthony

·
Banned
504 Posts
I think a Phoenix meet is in order. When and where would everyone like to meet up?

·
Registered
421 Posts
Howie said:
I think a Phoenix meet is in order. When and where would everyone like to meet up?
I think that is a great idea! I would be willing to meet wherever.

·
Registered
281 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
The company I work for is having a Poker Run that ends between 12-2pm this Sunday 10/24 at Iguana Macks on Alma School just N of Ray Rd if anyone wants to show up there. Silent auction and other events for a good cause. Big parking lot, lots of Harley's, good food...

Hope to see you there!

Later,

Enrique

b15nut said:
I think that is a great idea! I would be willing to meet wherever.

·
Registered
346 Posts
Maybe we should take a row at the Pavilions some Saturday night.

I have commitments for this weekend, but that Poker Run sound like fun...

·
Custom User Title
676 Posts
Im in Tucson but I'd be willing to drive up to Phoenix for a meet. Can I come? :)

·
Custom User Title
676 Posts
Well count me in then.

1 - 20 of 40 Posts