LS1GTO Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Forgive me if this is a repeat post, I did do a search and couldn’t one. I recently moved to AZ from OR and I literally know no one here, I’m hoping to meet some fellow GTO/LS enthusiast I can hang with.

Where are you located? 85396 for me.

·
Daily Driver
178 Posts
Avondale 107TH Ave & Thomas Rd.
Check out Arizona Desert Goats (AZDG) on facebook

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I’m not on social media or I would definitely check them out. I’m in Avondale/Goodyear almost everyday. I’d love to meet some people out here.

·
Registered
2006 GTO C.G.M. 6 speed, corsa sport catback, DSS 1000 h.p. 1 pc. Driveshaft
279 Posts
Im a sucker for these in yellow. They look sweet!

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I’d love to get together with you guys and talk shop, my family and I moved here in March and I haven’t met anyone yet. I travel for work and I finally have a break! Hoping to get some work done on my goat.

·
Daily Driver
178 Posts
I’d love to get together with you guys and talk shop, my family and I moved here in March and I haven’t met anyone yet. I travel for work and I finally have a break! Hoping to get some work done on my goat.
What are you looking to do to it?
Take it to a shop for work or do it yourself work?

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Just got home after 2 weeks of east coast construction, I’ve been going crazy looking online at parts and builds and finally driving the car humbled me with what I want to do to it.

·
The Bronze
202 Posts
I'm still here on the East side and been around for a long time but I don't post much anymore. Seems like all the posts above everyone that is active is in the West valley now.

·
Registered
73 Posts
East Mesa. CGM '06 A4.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Recently got myself an 04’ A4 goat. Im borderline Phoenix/Tempe 85042. I’m new to the whole car scene, but always loved cars. I’m like a baby learning to crawl when it comes to mechanics, so if I could find some cool friends to help me in the area and hanging out. That would be sweet.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Recently got myself an 04’ A4 goat. Im borderline Phoenix/Tempe 85042. I’m new to the whole car scene, but always loved cars. I’m like a baby learning to crawl when it comes to mechanics, so if I could find some cool friends to help me in the area and hanging out. That would be sweet. View attachment 508367
Hey Bro, I am in Marana so we're pretty far apart. Hope that someone closer by is able to help you out. I think you'll find that the FB forums are the way to go now days. Not sure why, but that seems to be how it is with most car stuff now. Have a great weekend.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hey Bro, I am in Marana so we're pretty far apart. Hope that someone closer by is able to help you out. I think you'll find that the FB forums are the way to go now days. Not sure why, but that seems to be how it is with most car stuff now. Have a great weekend.
Thank you for the reply! Hope you have a good weekend aswell.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts