LS1GTO.com Forums banner

61 - 80 of 101 Posts

·
GoatRun 2010 Baby!!!!!!
644 Posts
Not to be a dick, but why do you need to know everyone's routes? lol. We only have one way to get there! We usually stop in Kingman for fuel. We made it in 3 hours, 45 mins last year.
Not to be a dick, but are you going to show up???

Anyway he's mapping all the route's out so that 1st timers know where to meet. This year we are not going to fall behind schedule. So you don't have to make there in 3 hours, 45mins. This will be one of our tactics to keep everyone prompt.

GR08

·
SOLD! 06/10/10
2,285 Posts
Not to be a dick, but are you going to show up???

Anyway he's mapping all the route's out so that 1st timers know where to meet. This year we are not going to fall behind schedule. So you don't have to make there in 3 hours, 45mins. This will be one of our tactics to keep everyone prompt.

GR08
Not to be a bigger Dick, but he's parting his car out. So we'll be surprised if he even shows up.

·
Registered
3,366 Posts
Discussion Starter #63 (Edited)
I stated 2 months ago that I most likely wasn't going to be going. And to answer your question, no I'm not going now.

And everything is all planned out for everyone on our local site. Last year ~15 signed up, and only 5 ended up going. We also did not have a local site at the time of GR last year.

·
GoatRun...what's that????
3,989 Posts
Sorry you won't be able to make it out Zach...that sucks. Are you gonna help Tate tape up his car at least? lol

·
GoatRun HCIC - Retired
592 Posts
Zach, I think you may have misinterpreted my post. I wasn't looking for each persons route thats coming from AZ, I am mapping out the main route for each region to help people join up with caravans even if they dont live in the departure city.

-Dave

·
Registered
3,366 Posts
Discussion Starter #66
Sorry you won't be able to make it out Zach...that sucks. Are you gonna help Tate tape up his car at least? lol
lol, maybe!

Zach, I think you may have misinterpreted my post. I wasn't looking for each persons route thats coming from AZ, I am mapping out the main route for each region to help people join up with caravans even if they dont live in the departure city.

-Dave
Everyone in our local group lives in Phoenix except for maybe 1 in Tucson and 1 in Flagstaff, so we won't have a problem with everyone meeting up. Plus, once we leave our meet up location, there is really nowhere for anyone to meet us other than Kingman. We take the the 60 to 93, to the 40 back to the 93, then to the 515 and we're there.

Anywho:

·
GoatRun HCIC - Retired
592 Posts
Everyone in our local group lives in Phoenix except for maybe 1 in Tucson and 1 in Flagstaff, so we won't have a problem with everyone meeting up. Plus, once we leave our meet up location, there is really nowhere for anyone to meet us other than Kingman. We take the the 60 to 93, to the 40 back to the 93, then to the 515 and we're there.
Cool thanks. Again the point here isnt just for AZ. Maybe the NM or TX or hell even the FL group may want to meet up with the AZ herd at the 40 for the last ~80 miles into Vegas.

·
Ryan
221 Posts
that will be great to have other groups meet up with us... but might be a lot of waiting around... if they want to meet up they should be at AZ starting location with us that morning

just a thought

anyway I cant wait for this to happen

·
GoatRun...what's that????
3,989 Posts
that will be great to have other groups meet up with us... but might be a lot of waiting around... if they want to meet up they should be at AZ starting location with us that morning

just a thought

anyway I cant wait for this to happen
If one person from each group coordinates with the other group(s), the timing can be pulled off...just need to stick to the schedule. ;)

·
From one sandbox to another
479 Posts
I posted over on AZDG already that I am in. Just made the hotel reservations. Which In N Out is it that we are meeting at? I tried to look it up online but none of the addresses on their website correspond with the 83rd st address. Thanks.

·
Registered
3,366 Posts
Discussion Starter #72
I posted over on AZDG already that I am in. Just made the hotel reservations. Which In N Out is it that we are meeting at? I tried to look it up online but none of the addresses on their website correspond with the 83rd st address. Thanks.
Its 83rd Ave! Not ST!! lol

·
From one sandbox to another
479 Posts
Thanks Zach!

·
toasted goat
608 Posts
so... does someone want to gimme a call or somethign to fill me in on what has happened the last 2 months, I've been in Thailand and not really up to speed on what's going on with the Goat Run. :(

·
Registered
3,366 Posts
Discussion Starter #76
Hey guys I am currently working on a route for the midwest gto's and was wondering if you guys would be interested in combining the two groups in Kingman Az?

Thanks
As long as you guys are there waiting for us, im sure the AZ caravan wouldn't mind. It'd need to be a pretty on time kinda ordeal, ya know? That's where we filled up last year.

·
Ryan
221 Posts
That is crazy enuff to work out...
just dont want either group sitting and waiting too long

61 - 80 of 101 Posts