LS1GTO Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
TBYRNE Performance
4,529 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
TBYRNE Motorsports carries the complete line of Baer Brake products and we have very competitive pricing available daily. There are some additional discounts available for the following packages -

4302078 Baer Rear Claw Brake System - 13" 2-PC Rotors w/2 Piston PBR Calipers - 2004 GTO

1302132-Red Calipers, Cross Drill, Slot and Zinc Baer Select Rear Brake System - Track + - 13" 2-PC Rotors w/Single Piston PBR Calipers

4301067 Baer Front Claw Brake System - GT+
14" 2-Pc Rotors, PBR 2-Piston Calipers; Crossdrilled, slotted & Zinc Washed; All Necessary Hardware ***w/black calipers** - 2004 GTO (This set is the damaged ones that have come back, scratched up brackets and some scratches on the calipers). **Does not fit factory rims **

Just give us a call to receive a quote. These package are ready to be tagged/shipped today.

·
TBYRNE Performance
4,529 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
These are the extra special kits :) Give us a call to receive a price for the 2005-'06 GTO kits. Holly handles that pricing.

·
1,552 Posts
Eradispeed!!!!!!! 14" please.......lol....

·
TBYRNE Performance
4,529 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
This complete kit is the only one Baer has available for the front of the 2005-'06 GTO -

4301156-Baer GT Plus front, 14" Rotor ,2 piston caliper,Crossdrilled ,slotted and Zinc ,All necessary Hardware

·
TBYRNE Performance
4,529 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Eradispeed rotors for the GTO -

2301054-Baer Front 14" 2-pc Eradispeed Rotors; 2005-06 GTO
2302060-Baer Rear 14" 2-pc Eradispeed Rotors; 2005-06 GTO

·
GoatRun...what's that????
3,989 Posts
No offense but I HATE when people advertise the product and don't put the price...that alone is a deal breaker and is why I won't call to order. Food for thought because I know I don't stand alone here.

·
Registered
10 Posts
LS2Greg said:
No offense but I HATE when people advertise the product and don't put the price...that alone is a deal breaker and is why I won't call to order. Food for thought because I know I don't stand alone here.
perhaps there is a minimum advertised price they have to adhere to?

·
TBYRNE Performance
4,529 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
LS2Greg said:
I can post the regular retail tomorrow. But, sometimes a quarter will save you alot more than that! :)

·
Got Zydrate?
2,450 Posts
Sounded more like a cash register going off just then.

·
Registered
2,098 Posts
Not to "dis" TByrne because I've got no problems at all with him or his company but these Baer brakes are not the "best" if you catch my drift. I just had to switch out my front Baer rotors due to warping. One of the replacement rotors that Baer sent was so bad (quality wise) that it has to go back to them for another one to be sent. Had I known the quality of these brakes before buying them I would never have bought 'em. Tom also sells Wilwoods and I strongly advise anyone thinking of a brake upgrade to go with them instead. Tom (and Holly's) pricing and service is top notch.

JET

·
TBYRNE Performance
4,529 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
LS2Greg said:
I noticed that you have an '06. Which part number do you need a price for?

Thanks for the feedback JET! :)

·
got goat milk?
361 Posts
LS2Greg said:
word. why call when you can make it more convinient by posting the pricing...

·
TBYRNE Performance
4,529 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
dakrat said:
word. why call when you can make it more convinient by posting the pricing...

We have pricing guidelines that have to be followed. Just let us know what part number you need and we'll provide you with the regular retail here.

AlphaEden: I can check on those in the morning.

·
TBYRNE Performance
4,529 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
AlphaEden said:
Do you have the 13" Baer Solid Replacement Rotors in stock? They're the last things I need to put on my car but apparently no one carries these damn things

We don't have any of those here and I just heard back from Baer. They won't have any 13" rotors for about 8 weeks or longer.

·
Doc, Just Doc
8,767 Posts
tbyrne said:
We don't have any of those here and I just heard back from Baer. They won't have any 13" rotors for about 8 weeks or longer.
I was told 4 weeks and that was 4 weeks ago . . . How hard is it to make some 13 inch replacements . . .

1 - 20 of 20 Posts