LS1GTO Forums banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
...
Joined
·
7,835 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So since im working my ass off to buy this cam and helping another department. I Asked if i could come in early and work a short shift on wednesday. So im out of there at 4:30 so time for the track before they close.

I believe this is the last one of the year so they may be a little busy but what do yall think.

Im a going for sure because i have only been there twice this whole year so let me know if you are going.
 

·
Here for the Gangbang
Joined
·
2,440 Posts
Being that it is the last Test & Tune for the year (dammit - missed another entire season), it will be packed to the rafters.

Take good pictures, guys. We need RMGTO Calendar images. :D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
470 Posts
I may show up, depends on the schedule.
 

·
...
Joined
·
7,835 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Doric said:
Being that it is the last Test & Tune for the year (dammit - missed another entire season), it will be packed to the rafters.

Take good pictures, guys. We need RMGTO Calendar images. :D

i take it the goat wont be done this weekend. I thought you were starting to utne today?

And yes it will be packed but im Jonesin so i gotta go.
 

·
is definitely rain man.
Joined
·
668 Posts
I will probably be going, but I will be taking the Camaro. I need to see if I can get into the 14s with it. My dad will be out of town so it looks like the goat won't be going. I will still say hi to the guys that will be there though.
 

·
...
Joined
·
7,835 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
just figured i would bump this up to see who all is going to be heading out there tomorrow. I think they are forcasting for rain/snow but we'll see what happens. If its not raining when i get off work, im heading out there so ill see you guys there if ya head out.
 

·
Eco Friendly
Joined
·
3,762 Posts
Avsguy33 said:
just figured i would bump this up to see who all is going to be heading out there tomorrow. I think they are forcasting for rain/snow but we'll see what happens. If its not raining when i get off work, im heading out there so ill see you guys there if ya head out.
Should be interesting, call ahead to see if they are even going to attempt to open.

Wednesday sleet 52/38 Partly cloudy & mild early then turning mostly cloudy & windy late day with light rain showers developing...rain will quickly change to snow overnight as a fast-moving storm brings in a reinforcing cold shot of air
 

·
...
Joined
·
7,835 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
well weather was perfect other than the normal headwind we always run into.

Was able to keep the car sub 14 with a 13.95 @ 102. With full exhaust hooked up.


There was some smoking hot times by a certain GTO there, but I'll let him comment on that.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,287 Posts
I ran a 12.54 @ 111.62 mph! 1.92 60'

My worst time of the night, (other than when missing a shift) was a 12.80.

Many Thanks to Glenn Fuller!!!!!!
 

·
GB=coffee pimp.
Joined
·
2,427 Posts
Very nice times guys, that's awesome!
 

·
Here for the Gangbang
Joined
·
2,440 Posts
GTO_gotta_go said:
I ran a 12.54 @ 111.62 mph! 1.92 60'

My worst time of the night, (other than when missing a shift) was a 12.80.

Many Thanks to Glenn Fuller!!!!!!
Awesome. Get me a scan of your timeslip, and I'll update your RMGTO profile.

Wait. Do you HAVE an RMGTO profile yet? :sneaky:
 

·
"How big could it be?"
Joined
·
480 Posts
GTO_gotta_go said:
I ran a 12.54 @ 111.62 mph! 1.92 60'

My worst time of the night, (other than when missing a shift) was a 12.80.

Many Thanks to Glenn Fuller!!!!!!
WOW...My hero! :hail:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
349 Posts
Great numbers! Are you using drag radials and, if so, which ones? Also, have you done anything to the driveline?

Thanks,

Mike
 

·
...
Joined
·
7,835 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
mmmboulder said:
Great numbers! Are you using drag radials and, if so, which ones? Also, have you done anything to the driveline?

Thanks,

Mike

He was on the Nitto 245's which were making plenty of noise out of the hole still. :gears:

But man does that thing sound good going through the gears from the staging lanes.
 

·
...
Joined
·
7,835 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Also I could have sworn you trapped 112 last night?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,287 Posts
mmmboulder said:
Great numbers! Are you using drag radials and, if so, which ones? Also, have you done anything to the driveline?

Thanks,

Mike

I am using NITTO Drag Radials - 245's on my stock 17" rims. I wouldn't recommend them. I still have traction problems.

I would suggest installing some drag bags. I would help you if you want. They really seemed to help.

Nothing done to the driveline. The clutch is not happy though. :(
 
1 - 20 of 33 Posts
Top