LS1GTO.com Forums banner

21 - 37 of 37 Posts

·
Here for the Gangbang
2,124 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
It's looking good for me to be there tomorrow night, provided the weather doesn't go all guano on us.

·
Registered
182 Posts
Same here, i decided I'm driving up on radials to get a fair comparison to pueblo on my current setup.

·
It Has To Get Better Right?
724 Posts
Tonight's looking good as long these rain showers stay away. Me and buddy with his SRT8 Challenger will heading up there around 4:30.

·
Registered
182 Posts
looks like rain from 3-6, maybe it will bypass the track and end a little sooner. I should still be making it with the Goat

·
724 Posts
GM6806 it was nice meeting you tonight. Didn't see your last run how'd it go?

Well My best run in the M5 was a 13.5 @ 106 bone stock

·
Registered
182 Posts
Good time getting in 15 runs. Ran 5 consecutive laps of [email protected], last 4 runs were all in limp mode. Nice meeting you again Jumbo and Doric

·
Certified Noob
48 Posts
dang. Shouldn't have skipped it. Seems like good times were had by all...

·
Registered
182 Posts
Pulled a code and it said i was going lean which i know I'm not. I think it was just a dirty MAF so i cleaned it out and problem fixed. The last 4 runs i made my car was running super rich probably because my ECU was trying to counter act the lean code.

·
Registered
182 Posts
Speed density would solve a lot of problems! Just not as easy to tune.

·
724 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
GM6806 it was nice meeting you tonight. Didn't see your last run how'd it go?

Well My best run in the M5 was a 13.5 @ 106 bone stock
It was good meeting both you too man. The last run wasn't so hot... I think the track started going away quickly. I launched at 2500 and wheel hopped really bad but stayed in it. I cut a horrific 2.6 60' and a 14.8 1/4. I'm thinking I need to up the drag bags to 22psi and launch at 2800- 3400 hopefully somewhere in there I can find that perfect balance in between wheel spin and wheel hop.

·
Registered
100 Posts
Pulled a code and it said i was going lean which i know I'm not. I think it was just a dirty MAF so i cleaned it out and problem fixed. The last 4 runs i made my car was running super rich probably because my ECU was trying to counter act the lean code.
What were your 60ft's at bandi compared to PMI?

·
Registered
182 Posts
Consistently getting 1.8 flat, so pretty much the same as PMI

·
724 Posts
2.2 LOL

21 - 37 of 37 Posts