LS1GTO Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Sea-Doo RXP 215 HP!!!
176 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know if the bass control switch is wired to control the bass the subwoofers are playing or the bass played upon all the of the speakers?

·
Can't help ya, Sorry.
14,481 Posts
I've never seen a EQ type control that only affected one set of speakers in a system. I believe that it will adjust the base of the signal before it is sent to any external or internal amps. There is a seprate amp for the subs located in the trunk. There have been posts about it in the past. This amp has a gain control to adjust it. You could turn this down to 0 (off) and adjust the base to test. I guess that there is some room at the top of the adjustment to add a little bottom end if that is what you are looking for.

·
Former GOATilicious SEG lover
2,637 Posts
Very Quick Silver said:
Does anyone know if the bass control switch is wired to control the bass the subwoofers are playing or the bass played upon all the of the speakers?
It's for all the speakers - the main reason you can tell is that the sub lines into the sub amp are piggy-backed off the rear side panel speakers, which means anything done to the subs is done at the least to the rear speakers as well.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts